Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

elegant-one

So I've been thinking about the Precious Embroidery quint non stop for the last week & a half since it launched here , I caved today
hide.gif.pagespeed.ce.e_wW8LOneU.gif
and I'm not sorry
rotfl.gif.pagespeed.ce.SQMhi_5YZC.gif

I've been thinking about getting both but haven't yet. Let us know what you think of it!

Haviggi

Thank God I ordered the highlighter from Selfridges when it launched because today we received the collection in Stockholm and there is no highlighter !! Only the blush which I didn't like so much !i don't get these difference in products in launches even within Europe!

MissTania

:) yes, I still love RL. My swatches came up in google LOL! Yes, that Dior is so pretty sheered out in the red. Those bottle are gorgeous. You would love the pale rose pink shade :flowers::cloud9:

I must hunt 001 down then! Now I am thinking about more shades - mainly because of the bottles. Such gorgeous unique packaging! Yes, your fabulous swatches live forever online and enable me!:flowers::queen: I think it's time for me to get RL too:party::knuddel:

awickedshape

Thank God I ordered the highlighter from Selfridges when it launched because today we received the collection in Stockholm and there is no highlighter !! Only the blush which I didn't like so much !i don't get these difference in products in launches even within Europe!

I don't get it either :/

MissTania

Yes! I have been in the background, but I am still buying makeup like a crazy person lol. I am happy for us too! Will post pics when it arrives:kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::sunshine::twirl::twirl::heart::heart:

Lol, I thought you might have cut down due to your absence...needless to say I have been buying makeup like a crazy person too. Prior to my trip to the Dior counter I paid a visit to Tom Ford and finally made 2 purchases - that bi-coastal blush and a fragrance - Orchid Soleil. I have a big Gucci order on the way too and a Jeffree Star (first) order...amongst my other wheeling and dealing:doh::hmm::hahaha::naughty:

Monsy

so annoying
and dior has been doing it a lot lately

Alysse011

I never should have looked at this thread. I'm now staring at gorgeous pictures of Precious Imbroidery and the fusion shadow in Infinity.

lipstickaddict

:icon_cheers::sunshine::tee::five::heart::kisskiss::kisskiss:QUOTE=MissTania;2745760]
Yes! I have been in the background, but I am still buying makeup like a crazy person lol. I am happy for us too! Will post pics when it arrives:kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::sunshine::twirl::twirl::heart::heart:

Lol, I thought you might have cut down due to your absence...needless to say I have been buying makeup like a crazy person too. Prior to my trip to the Dior counter I paid a visit to Tom Ford and finally made 2 purchases - that bi-coastal blush and a fragrance - Orchid Soleil. I have a big Gucci order on the way too and a Jeffree Star (first) order...amongst my other wheeling and dealing:doh::hmm::hahaha::naughty:

Awesome! You definitely need to share what you think of the TF fragrance! I've been eyeing it, but haven't bit the bullet yet. Bicoastal is GORGEOUS! So glad you got it! I'm sure it will be gorgeous on you!
Yes, I wish I could say that I've cut back, and I definitely need to do so. Just a lot happening in my life and not much time to jump on here. Glad we can reconnect! Let me know how you are loving your new makeup!
PS - I may have bought both Dior eye quads last night lol

boschicka

I was trying to avoid Precious Embroidery, but NM just sent me a $25 off $50 code, so I'll take it as a sign!

MissTania

:icon_cheers::sunshine::tee::five::heart::kisskiss::kisskiss:QUOTE=MissTania;2745760]

Awesome! You definitely need to share what you think of the TF fragrance! I've been eyeing it, but haven't bit the bullet yet. Bicoastal is GORGEOUS! So glad you got it! I'm sure it will be gorgeous on you!
Yes, I wish I could say that I've cut back, and I definitely need to do so. Just a lot happening in my life and not much time to jump on here. Glad we can reconnect! Let me know how you are loving your new makeup!
PS - I may have bought both Dior eye quads last night lol

I love the TF Fragrance, I wore it today and it is lovely and one of a kind:heart:. I bought the smallest bottle (30ml) as I have way too many already and like to carry them with me to re-apply. Did you get Bi-C? I'm looking forward to trying it.

I am sure you will love the quads:five:, they are absolutely beautiful and I am still thinking of getting Precious Embroidery after seeing it again today!

I got the Diorific matte fluids in 001 and 003 - the SA told me most people were using them for lips. I hope they are nice for cheeks though as I think 003 would be great as a toned down fluid blush with purple toned lipsticks. Are you getting any? The packaging is vintage glamorous :cloud9::kisskiss::twirl:

Last edited:

boschicka

oh that is amazing

Yeah, I was quite surprised. Would share the code but they actually check your email to make sure you were sent the offer specifically. It said in-store it's not valid on beauty but thankfully it worked online!

Latest posts