Dior Splendor holiday 2016 collection

SlugPower

14717568_1174244285997599_7167079310577106944_n.jpg

Instagram

Anneri

Don't know if that was discussed earlier, but afaik the highlighter with the paillettes/sequins is the one that's included in the European Holiday collection (while the US gets the one from the Fall LE as a repromote). The one above it in the pic - never seen it before!

awickedshape

But where oh where is that highlighter????? Has anyone seen it? Is it just coming out later or something?

The UK got it... not sure if US will get it at all

Don't know if that was discussed earlier, but afaik the highlighter with the paillettes/sequins is the one that's included in the European Holiday collection (while the US gets the one from the Fall LE as a repromote). The one above it in the pic - never seen it before!

I thought the other was Luxurious Beige? Not sure

Rinstar

The UK got it... not sure if US will get it at all

I thought the other was Luxurious Beige? Not sure

ugh OK time to look for a CP for it then

MissTania

I got the sequin HL and Ravissement lipstick today. I wanted the Diorific Fluid in 001 (which I want solely for a cheek colour) but it was sold out (the SA said she anticipated more stock would arrive). I might look elsewhere, the packaging alone is so gorgeous I would like one. I tried the red one on my hand and it was beautiful sheered out.

The Sequin HL was pretty and pigmented, not as silky as the recent releases in the silver circular compacts but nowhere near as dry as the previous Diorific holiday releases.

Precious Embroidery was ridiculously gorgeous. If I wore eyeshadows often I would snap it up.

MissTania

YAYYYYYY! My connection is sending me the blush too and the highlight! Should be here early next week! It's great having friends abroad ;)

Awesome! :twirl:I will have a closer look at the blush soon - I was in a hurry. I already have my eye on Dior Rose Libertine Blush which seems more pink.

MissTania

I just had my connection send me the blush. She had one left! :icon_cheers:

Wonderful! Speaking of Rose Libertine Blush (in my post above) - I was googling for swatches and of course yours came up :flowers: I hope you have enjoyed this shade since your purchase quite some time ago!

CBradley76

YAYYYYYY! My connection is sending me the blush too and the highlight! Should be here early next week! It's great having friends abroad ;)

How can I get the blush and highlighter? I ordered the entire collection but my connect didn't have the blush or highlighter

lipstickaddict

How can I get the blush and highlighter? I ordered the entire collection but my connect didn't have the blush or highlighter

I have a friend overseas who purchased them for me. I would suggest requesting a CP here on Specktra and see if someone can help you out.

elegant-one

I got the sequin HL and Ravissement lipstick today. I wanted the Diorific Fluid in 001 (which I want solely for a cheek colour) but it was sold out (the SA said she anticipated more stock would arrive). I might look elsewhere, the packaging alone is so gorgeous I would like one. I tried the red one on my hand and it was beautiful sheered out.

The Sequin HL was pretty and pigmented, not as silky as the recent releases in the silver circular compacts but nowhere near as dry as the previous Diorific holiday releases.

Precious Embroidery was ridiculously gorgeous. If I wore eyeshadows often I would snap it up.

Wonderful! Speaking of Rose Libertine Blush (in my post above) - I was googling for swatches and of course yours came up :flowers: I hope you have enjoyed this shade since your purchase quite some time ago!

:) yes, I still love RL. My swatches came up in google LOL! Yes, that Dior is so pretty sheered out in the red. Those bottle are gorgeous. You would love the pale rose pink shade :flowers::cloud9:

TraceyMc

So I've been thinking about the Precious Embroidery quint non stop for the last week & a half since it launched here , I caved today
hide.gif.pagespeed.ce.e_wW8LOneU.gif
and I'm not sorry
rotfl.gif.pagespeed.ce.SQMhi_5YZC.gif

Latest posts