Disappointed with Nars

elegant-one

I called my bank & he basically told me that Nars is full of BS & they don't know what they are talking about. He explained to me how it all works. He said companies that have crappy wrong systems or bugs blame the bank when its there own systems fault.

When I called NARS back I got another jerky cs rep. who again blamed me for imputing the wrong info. After I spoke with my bank, I called a 3rd time & got a really nice lady who said.....we are having SO many issues right now that they cannot hardly deal with all of them & then admitted, yes it has to be their system
ssad.gif
She apologized for the first 2 reps. I knew it had to be their site because I cannot enter my info any more correct than what I did & I haven't had any issues using it anywhere else & thats a lot
girlhaha.gif

beautycool

Hi elegant one yep extactly Lets you into thinking you have typed in details wrongly I hate it when that happens so unfair xx

Monsy

btw I had the same problem ordering online from carsons
same message and i was charged couple of times

elegant-one

that's the first and last time I was ordering from them
ohboy.gif

To compound matters, I tried to call the Bleeker st store to order & their phone doesn't go through! It rings a few times & then clicks off. I called it like 4 times - and I'm sure I have those numbers correct too
amuse.gif

Monsy

Yes I had no problem with my order. Except it has not been shipped yet. It says "Shipping soon"

elegant-one

Yes I had no problem with my order. Except it has not been shipped yet. It says "Shipping soon"
Great!

Hey, I just went to your blog...didn't know you had one. You are so pretty! And the little one
love.gif
how adorable!!! I'll visit there a lot. Very cool!

beautycool

Hi girls I just tried again placing my order it came up with the red writing again :( is the sure down yet again Red writing saying something wrong with payment grrrr not fair so unfair xxx