Dita and the huge MAC lippie!

Fairybelle

Thanks, those photos made me laugh too! I don't know why they looked so funny...maybe the cowboy hat and the huge lipstick? LOL!! Dita is so gorgeous though!

ms.marymac

Those are great! The cowgirl costume is different than what I've seen her in before but it was perfect for the routine. Very cute.

MAC_Whore

I just wish Dita would come out of her shell and stop being so shy!!!
Just kidding.
smiles.gif
Very cute. Very over-the-top, as you wouldn't expect anything different from MAC.

It would be cool to have that lipstick! It reminds me of a dream I had about a month ago. I dreamt that I opened up a black MAC package that I had ordered from MAC online and inside was a huuuuuge lipglass. It was the size of a quart of ice cream. Of course it had a huge lid on it, but the normal, small applicator wand attached to it. I called MAC and they said, "Oh that is our economy pro size." In my dream, I thought:

-How in the hell could anyone use up a gallon of lipglass before it turns?
-Meh, too bad the colour is Florabundance. I like that colour, but don't wear it alot.
-And most importantly, WHY DIDN'T I HEAR ABOUT THIS GIGANTIC SIZE LIPGLASS ON SPECKTRA?? We know all things MAC!

I am a freak!
lol.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I just wish Dita would come out of her shell and stop being so shy!!!
Just kidding.
smiles.gif
Very cute. Very over-the-top, as you wouldn't expect anything different from MAC.

It would be cool to have that lipstick! It reminds me of a dream I had about a month ago. I dreamt that I opened up a black MAC package that I had ordered from MAC online and inside was a huuuuuge lipglass. It was the size of a quart of ice cream. Of course it had a huge lid on it, but the normal, small applicator wand attached to it. I called MAC and they said, "Oh that is our economy pro size." In my dream, I thought:

-Meh, too bad the colour is Florabundance. I like that colour, but don't wear it alot.
-And most importantly, WHY DIDN'T I HEAR ABOUT THIS GIGANTIC SIZE LIPGLASS ON SPECKTRA?? We know all things MAC!

I am a freak!
lol.gif

no you're not a freak, you're a mac addict
greengrin.gif
you'll get used to these dreams after a while
winks.gif

prinzessin784

Quote:
It reminds me of a dream I had about a month ago. I dreamt that I opened up a black MAC package that I had ordered from MAC online and inside was a huuuuuge lipglass. It was the size of a quart of ice cream. Of course it had a huge lid on it, but the normal, small applicator wand attached to it. I called MAC and they said, "Oh that is our economy pro size." In my dream, I thought:

I am a freak!
lol.gif

LOL! I love MAC dreams!!

That is QUITE the lipstick!! My goodness!

giz2000

I went to this event...it was out of control. That woman is even more beautiful in person...her pictures don't do her justice...

MACGoddess

She is absolutely amazing, I commend her so much for bringing so much attention to MAC Viva Glam like she is! She utterly rocks and looks STUNNING!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I went to this event...it was out of control. That woman is even more beautiful in person...her pictures don't do her justice...

I am so jealous! I would love to see her show.

I read in an interview that she always does her own m/u...she used to work at a counter, but I am not sure which company.

NikkiHorror

I like her, but today I heard she had a couple ribs removed to look "corsety" like Bettie Page. I would do it the more natural wear and actually wear a corset.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
**NWS**

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...87.html#cutid1

Found this on ontd... it just made me giggle...

... and then I kind of wanted a huge MAC lippie for my room. My BF was all "She's pretty" and I was "I know, but LOOK AT THE LIPSTICK! IT'S MAC!!"

lmfao that looks really funny.

but she's the most beautiful pale woman i've ever seen!!

user79

Quote:
It reminds me of a dream I had about a month ago. I dreamt that I opened up a black MAC package that I had ordered from MAC online and inside was a huuuuuge lipglass. It was the size of a quart of ice cream. Of course it had a huge lid on it, but the normal, small applicator wand attached to it. I called MAC and they said, "Oh that is our economy pro size."

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
thmbup.gif

caffn8me

I think the lipstick might be fake. The lettering's not quite right. Has anyone bought one yet?
winks.gif

Great advertisement though!

Bernadette

That cracked me up. Has anyone seen pictures from her wedding? It was in-freaking-sane. She had the most amazing purple dress. My friend and I sat and looked up pictures and were getting angry because we were so jealous haha! Not to mention I wish I was that pale...

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
That cracked me up. Has anyone seen pictures from her wedding? It was in-freaking-sane. She had the most amazing purple dress. My friend and I sat and looked up pictures and were getting angry because we were so jealous haha! Not to mention I wish I was that pale...

ooops i didnt mean to hit thank you.. do you like dita?? just wondering since she is a dancer umm and stripper

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
ooops i didnt mean to hit thank you.. do you like dita?? just wondering since she is a dancer umm and stripper

She's not technically a "stripper"....she does burlesque, which is considered theatrical, as opposed to stripping. She didn't take anything else off after she was down to her pasties and thong...not that there was much else to remove!!
rofl.gif