Dita and the huge MAC lippie!

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
She's not technically a "stripper"....she does burlesque, which is considered theatrical, as opposed to stripping. She didn't take anything else off after she was down to her pasties and thong...not that there was much else to remove!!
rofl.gif

in her early days she was a gogo dancer at raves and work as a stripper befor she got into theatrical burlesque
smiles.gif
either way i love her i just ask her that question after her opinion in the stripper thread

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
ooops i didnt mean to hit thank you.. do you like dita?? just wondering since she is a dancer umm and stripper

I don't really care about her either way. I do think it's kind of lame to make money off of dancing around in your skivvies and pasties.
The only thing I really have to say about her is what I said, I'm jealous of how gorgeous her wedding was
eyelove.gif
!

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by inheritedhornet
the pics are no longer showing
ssad.gif

hit the wireimage link on the bottom of the post. It will take you to the source of the information, which is the wireimage website and you can view the pics there.

Arabella

Did anyone else read the comments people left on that site? A lot of them said she's ugly and wears too much make up. So mean.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabella
Did anyone else read the comments people left on that site? A lot of them said she's ugly and wears too much make up. So mean.

That 'cuz they wish they looked like her....
hmm.gif