Do People Think They Can Actually Get Money For Bags?

Millgrove

Yes, I saw that on eBay too.

Couldn't believe it was just the standard black plastic bag they were selling. I mean maybe if it was a promotional one, but not the eveyday standard black bag which this was for.

Didn't see anyone bid on it. Did anyone else?

Have seen people bidding for empty Mac boxes though...... Makes you wonder what they put in them dosen't it!

th_dunno.gif

starangel2383

they must be extremely desperate to list one of the plastic bags that you can get at any store or counter for free, i mean..yeah you are paying for your products, but if you just asked the counters or stores for a bag, I would think that you could get one. but i might be wrong

sleepyhead

at first i thought it was one of those fafi/christmas bags or something. that would have made more sense at least

KimmyAnn_678

When I see auctions like that, I sometimes think the person is hoping that someone will bid thinking they are also getting the eyeshadow, or bid before they realize the listing says that the item isn't included. Otherwise they wouldn't include an eyeshadow in the picture.

sofabean

SEXY! haha. it's funny how they had the eyeshadow there to trick people!! really sad, actually... lol

underwater

"LOOK GLAMOURSE IN THIS UNIQUE BAG BY MAC!!!!!!"

a) glamorous is spelt incorrectly
b) unique? you get it with any purchase
c) the seller seems to think that people will enjoy using a basic, plastic bag as a handbag. uhhh... how tacky

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Um. Is that seller a little... umm... "special"? Because that's just retarded.

There's a difference between being mentally handicapped and being just plain stupid and trying to rip people off.
th_rolleye0014.gif

I went through her feedback and tried to find anyone that had bought a bag, but I didn't see any. Didn't someone post a link to her auctions before with her selling those bags? You would think if no one was buying them, she'd quit posting them.

jennifer.

haha i don't know about you guys but i always feel glamorous when i walk out of the store with one of those bags!
th_LMAO.gif

Deirdre

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
haha i don't know about you guys but i always feel glamorous when i walk out of the store with one of those bags!
th_LMAO.gif

Don't you mean "GLAMOURSE " I'm pretty sure that's an important distinction.

I turned down a bag today. Dang! If only I'd known they were unique and valuable.

foxykita143

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwater
"LOOK GLAMOURSE IN THIS UNIQUE BAG BY MAC!!!!!!"

I swear I was just about to post that part up too lol!
th_LMAO.gif

But oh my gosh, she's selling more? Awesome! Because you know, I just feel oh so "glamourse" when I tote my plastic MAC baggy around, and everyone is just extremely jealous (jealouse maybe? haha).

See, it totally works:
DSC00611.jpg

(p.s. no, nobody ended up bidding on it lol)