Do People Think They Can Actually Get Money For Bags?

jennifer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirdre
Don't you mean "GLAMOURSE " I'm pretty sure that's an important distinction.

I turned down a bag today. Dang! If only I'd known they were unique and valuable.

of COURSE i meant GLAMOURSE. kita, i'm JEALOUSE!*

*note to self: empty contents of purse into one of my hot & sexy plastic mac bags before going out tomorrow.

aimee

lmao
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

foxykita143

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
*note to self: empty contents of purse into one of my hot & sexy plastic mac bags before going out tomorrow.

it is a MUST. i think im going to take some old MAC shipping boxes and make some shoes
th_DANCE.gif

vcanady

HAHA this entire thread is hilarious!! You know the only reason we buy MAC is to get those super hot plastic bags...I don't even like eyeshadow.

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxykita143
I swear I was just about to post that part up too lol!
th_LMAO.gif

But oh my gosh, she's selling more? Awesome! Because you know, I just feel oh so "glamourse" when I tote my plastic MAC baggy around, and everyone is just extremely jealous (jealouse maybe? haha).

See, it totally works:
DSC00611.jpg

(p.s. no, nobody ended up bidding on it lol)

th_LMAO.gif
so funny!

Paramnesia

Oh gee hahaha.
with that kind of tote, you wouldn't want to be carrying an spare tampons or pads lol.

I prefer my bags goods to be concealed lol (that being I have a handful of painkillers in my bag).

concertina

Dude, thats just sad...

This reminds me of people that will sell a *picture* of a cell phone; they'll state that you're only bidding on a picture of a phone but then list all the specs of the phone, etc. Then, after the winner has paid $$$ they receive...a picture of the cell phone.

iluffyew769769

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxykita143
it is a MUST. i think im going to take some old MAC shipping boxes and make some shoes
th_DANCE.gif

Haha!!

pumpkincat210

This thread is funny because i used to collect bags from stores when i was a young teenager. I had hundreds of bags from retail shops. Sometimes i would just go in the store and ask for a bag, lol. I never used them and i eventually threw them out. But people will buy anything if you market it right!

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Dude, thats just sad...

This reminds me of people that will sell a *picture* of a cell phone; they'll state that you're only bidding on a picture of a phone but then list all the specs of the phone, etc. Then, after the winner has paid $$$ they receive...a picture of the cell phone.

Also, when the Xbox first came out, people were just selling an actual box that the Xbox came in. People were paying $800 bucks for just a BOX! Of course they didn't realize that until they received a big empty box.

SkylarV217

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
Also, when the Xbox first came out, people were just selling an actual box that the Xbox came in. People were paying $800 bucks for just a BOX! Of course they didn't realize that until they received a big empty box.

Thats what I was thinking , Someone made $800.00 on a box... They listed it as an X Box box ... and people bid on it! That why you have to be sooo careful on ebay!

foxykita143

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcanady
HAHA this entire thread is hilarious!! You know the only reason we buy MAC is to get those super hot plastic bags...I don't even like eyeshadow.

OMG me either! I'm so glad I dont have to pretend to know anything about Peacocks or Lovely lookin lilies, whatever its called, I just want my f'n bag. I got more plastic than Barbie.

NubianHoneii

I swear. Next they are going to be auctioning off one "fallen fleck" of sparkle from petticoat MSF

"so like yesterday I dropped my MSF on the floor and a piece of it broke off. It can be yours for $19.95 with $100.95 shipping, come see this once in a lifetime rare MAC product! It will go fast so bid now!"

pathetic.

foxykita143

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianHoneii

"so like yesterday I dropped my MSF on the floor and a piece of it broke off. It can be yours for $19.95 with $100.95 shipping, come see this once in a lifetime rare MAC product! It will go fast so bid now!"

pathetic.

lmao. i love this site.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Dude, thats just sad...

i've seen a similar auction for different (and very, very expensive) IT equipment.

people will try anything to make a quick buck.

glam8babe

thats well sad

i do keep my bags but because i find they are good quality and dont snap, so its good for puttin lil things in like hair accessories

no way would i bother selling one

HOTasFCUK

Ugghhhh the seller is from Scarborough, just like me! Unbelieve the crap people will try to sell.....like a thin, plastic bag from MAC but she makes it sound like some sorta IT bag hahahahaha

This reminds of that episode of Mr. Bean....the Christmas one. His gf shows him a window display with a ring in it. So Mr. Bean buys her a pic from the window display of a guy giving a girl the ring. So his gf gets all upset & cries so he pulls out a little ring box.....and inside is a hook to hang the pic! LOL

My dad told me that back in the '80s when VCR's just came out & were super expensive, guys would try to sell them on the street out the back of a van & do it really quickly so they don't get caught. You hand over cash, they hand you a box & take off & when you open your VCR box, all you find are bricks!!!