Do You Buy Items and Never Use Them?

amoona

I do try to use it as much as possible. I know I've used everything I have at least once! ;-)

The only thing that sucks is that I have to wake up so early for my office job that I don't have the time to do anything more then put on eyeliner. I literally have to put my lipstick/lipgloss in the elevator.

ARmakeupjunkie

I try to use what I buy but every once in awhile I pull my makeup out, such as tonight, take out what I don't want anymore or I know I'm not going to use, and either sell it, or toss it. This depends on the condition of the item. I made around $50 from my co-workers the last time I cleaned out my makeup selling everything I no longer wanted at $2 a pop. Most of those items had not been used more than three or four times. They love my makeup sells.

tinkerbelle

I do use most all the things I buy,except for a Chantecaille e/s. It's just so pretty. I haven't used some of my Barbie things either.

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
I absolutely do not do this. I use everything I buy. I can't afford not to!
smiles.gif

me too. i try to use everything equally.

MiCHiE

I specifically buy based on how I can wear the item or what I have that goes with it.

emilyjoy

Hell. No. lol.
I totally can't afford to just buy makeup and store it away. And the only reason its so fun for me to buy is to play with it anyway.

But hey, if you can afford it, more power to ya.