Do you own a pair of ''Stripper Shoes''?

MissMochaXOXO

Just wondering how many of you do or not!

I do, but I don't really wear any of them in public
graucho.gif
! lol

I have an obsession with pretending I'm a playmate/stripper at home
smiles.gif
lol

Example:
31167.jpg

M.A.C. head.

I never wear them anywhere, but they're fun to play with sometimes for the hubby's enjoyment.

I don't wear heels of any sort really, so I can only wear them for 10 mins max before to dogs get to barkin LMAO

TISH1124

Yes a couple...But they are for in house activity only..I never step foot out the door in them or outside my dh's eyesight...they are like 7" tall...crazy!! they are stepping shoes...sure is hell can't walk in them

Skin*Deep

I have several! I love being a girl! I teach pole dancing though, so I do get to leave the house in mine!!!

hhunt2

I used to own a pair and wore it at my senior prom.

But the crazy thing is... here in Nothern California, there are many stores that sell stripper shoes and clothes. Crazy considering we don't have too many strip clubs here.

But I wouldnt mind getting another pair. It's fun to act like someone else.

Divinity

I got mine on Hollywood Boulevard in Cali for stripper purposes. After that 4 month stint, I just keep them for mine and hubby's enjoyment
smiles.gif
Mine don't even have that big of a platform - I don't know how some of these chickies walk on 4 inch platforms!

fingie

Yes, I have a few pairs...
but I work at a strip club, haha
I'm not a dancer but I enjoy playing on the pole when we're closed
smiles.gif

Mac_Lust

Of course!!! I love them. I have too many. (a previous boyfriend was addicted to me dressing up ha ha well i guess i mean dressing down) ... i like to put music on and dance around in them... great work out..
smiles.gif

mrsdarcy001

Absolutely! And they are lucite and sparkly pink and I love 'em. But they are strictly for, ahem, entertaining at home. They don't leave the boudoir.
cutey.gif

Willa

o_0

And I thought everyone hated these
lol.gif

No offense, I guess I must be stuck up on this one
th_LMAO.gif

uh_oh_disco

I wore shiny red stripper shoes to prom. With a white tutu and corset. Needless to say my outfit was the talk of the night lmao.

CherryAcid

I have about 6 pairs of stripper shoes and boots. I am heavily into pole dancing though and i tend to wear them when i practice at home. I have worn them to special events though
winks.gif

xsnowwhite

I don't have any yet. I want some really bad. There's these boots w/ the UK flag on them, omg I have to have them. They were in Cosmogirl!

TexasBelle

I voted no. In fact, I didn't own any typical "stripper shoes" even when I was a stripper (for a brief period of time, MANY years ago when I was much thinner
greengrin.gif
). I'm all for high heels, but not for twisting my ankle and tripping over everything . . .

kaliraksha

I'm going to say no to the heels... and also yes to the outfits... I just wear my sexiest pair of heels for those outfits... I guess I have some that are borderline... but they're more like classy s&m callgirl shoes. The shoes get to go out, the outfit stays at home.

Latest posts