Do you own a pair of ''Stripper Shoes''?

Austrian_Babe

no, but I`m dying to get a pair. Should have bought when I was in L.A., in one of the gazillion stripperesque stores on Hollywood Boulevard. I got a hot nurse costume instead.

MissResha

^^^
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
now that ....is hot!

ohnna-lee

When I danced
shockt.gif
stripper shoes were still manageable.

Didn't stop me from going out and buying a pair though. I have the two heights, and can't walk in either of them worth a shit! Sucks because I love being able to strut my shit in some tacky ass high heel shoes and man can I work it.... but that is when I am in regular heels. I float, I glide, I am magical, put me in elevated shoes, and I'm on my ass!

I have a raised bed so the heels give me the perfect height and something to keep me standing while giving oral pleasure to the man.
th_worship.gif
oh how I adore thee

TamEva Le Fay

I prefer to call them "Bedroom Slippers"!

If you're really interested in exquisitely made, classy shoes that have sex appeal to the nines check these out! His wife designs these gorgeous beauties! If you have a shoe fetish, even in the smallest degree - you're in for a treat!

High Heels Elite-Heels Online Shop für High-Heels der besondern Art

MySpace.com - elite-heels.com - 37 - Male - Bayern - www.myspace.com/eliteheelspictures
108_0.jpg

Lately, I've been obsessing over Jessica Simpson's Shoes & Boots as I've bought my third pair of these beauties!

I @#$%ing LOVE these Boots!!! The cuff on these Flips up and over the knee! They're the end!
drools.gif

They're not exactly "Stripper" Boots by any stretch of the imagination, but I do a lot of Sexy/Elegant Pirate costuming and these are perfect.

YANAGLVSHP001.jpg

TwiggyPop

I got a pair of shoes and a pair of boots since it looks like I'm going to have to start stripping, can't find another job and money is tight. The shoes are really high platforms and the boots also have platforms, but not nearly as high as the shoes. I prefer the boots because my offer more support and you can change the color of the tongues.
smiles.gif

snaz75_2036_1026605986

The shoes are really cool though.
skull.jpg

I don't have a problem with my boots, I can run in those. But I've broken my ankles so many times that I need the support, I'm a little wobbly in the shoes because I know my ankle could give out at any moment.

ohnna-lee

I find it funny that they have the pictures of the toes all neatly inside the shoe.

When I wear them my toes are out on the rim hanging on for dear life, as if to look down at the ground and say "bitch, don't you fall. That shit'll hurt!"

User38

o o o.. nope. I would be scared of falling and breaking my already broken back.. besides, I don't usually wear underwear.. lol

ajannasmom

Shoes are another of my passions, the first should be obvious..., so I must say that I do owne a few "stripper" shoes...hubby loves them!!

JollieJanice

Yes i do but then again I'm a stripper so they are part of my uniform lol. Boots are much more comfortable though. I love stripper boots they have some bad ones in florida and Atlanta. There's a girl on myspace called vida shoes and man does she have some bangers. She customizes them are self. i'm dying to go down there to get some I'd be a hit up north being that styles vary form state to state in this business.

kokometro

I have tall silver stripper boots with lucite platforms and heels. I ordered mucho pairs of stripper shoes from foreplay.com or sunset shoes.

Fun.

Lauren Hutton said something like "shoes like that should never touch the ground"