Do you remember your first scent?

makeupNdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Princesa~
mine was debbie gibsons "electric youth" I was 12 at the time back then lol

Haha, I totally remember Electric Youth! I used to love that fragrance too =p

candycane80

I was also guilty of wearing Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth, I remember being 9 or 10 and getting it for Christmas and thinking it was in the coolest bottle. I also wore Exclamation (which apparently they still make) and Love's Baby Soft not just the pink bottle one, but all of them. Oh to be young in the 80s!

lenchen

mine was and still quelques fleurs by Houbigant...I have a few other perfumes by L'artisian, and jo malone, but I always come back to this.

MizzTropical

My first was VS Heavenly. I will never wear it ever again though lol. I can't stand to smell it now, but back then I was obsessed.

Junkie

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger for Body Sprays

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger for Perfume
smiles.gif

CandeeNova

mine was a drug store perfume that I think was called "baby soft" I could be wrong. It came in a small pink little bottle. I was about 8 when I started using it.
cutey.gif

The one after that was Sunflowers in Jr. High.
th_LMAO.gif
it cracks me up just thinking about it!

Then I started using body splashes from Bath and Body Works and by my Jr. year in high school I started using Happy by Clinique.

Now my favorites are Burberry classic, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Viva la Juicy and Dolce & Gabanna's Rose the One
yes.gif

bluedevilkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
when i first started using fragrance, it was cheap body spray haha. HEY now, i was like 12. anyways, it was cotton candy and i LOVED it. until it was almost 17 and i found bath and body works...now i'm all about the vanilla and brown sugar stuff ;D

My VERY first fragrance was a Barbie solid perfume. I just loved that thing. :p I was probably 6 years old or something. Then I moved on to body sprays in middle school--those Body Fantasies ones that you could get at Walmart or Target or wherever, that had a Cotton Candy Scent, and a Gummy Bear scent... Thank goodness I've kind of grown up a bit! I still like sweet, nonmusky fragrances though (Nina Ricci, CO Bigelow Lemon, Harajuku Lovers in Lil Angel and Diamond).

Cupid

My first signature scent? Well that would be Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. Probably everyone's signature scent at one time or another! Lol.

I'm so sick of it now though : /

thiscarmen

DKNY Be Delicious was my first, and although I still love it, there are different perfumes that I love even more haha.

amber_j

My mother gave me a bottle of Vanderbilt for my 13th birthday. She said I was a lady now and so could have my own perfume... LOL. I think it was mainly to stop me using hers, though.

I wore those types of scents for most of my teens (e.g. Hermes, Elizabeth Arden, Givenchy, Cabochard) - way too strong and 'grown up' now I think about it, but it was the 80s... Now I don't really like them as I find them too powdery, floral and a bit old-fashioned. I've been through so many phases (oriental, aqua/ozone, musk, spice) but now I'm trying a bit of everything as I like to keep my nose on its toes.

tarnii

My first was a perfume called Lace I have no idea who made it, I just bought it at the pharmacy. My first dept store fragrance was Paris by YSL.

BitBitBabiGirl

My first perfume was Britney Spears Curious perfume. I still love it, i wish i had it, but sadly my brother dumped it out. =(

kc8

Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth! LOL! I actually finished the whole bottle!

Now I love anything from Fresh, Jo Malone or Tocca.

Cleopatruh

Lol I think it was Glo by JLO, and then Britney Spears Curious.
Something by Ralph Lauren too; I want to say it was called Blue or something?

DarkGlamourXO

VS Heavenly and a Lucky brand perfume in a pink bottle. I remember getting so sick at the smell of the Lucky one after awhile, I can't even believe I wore it lol. I was like 15-16 when I purchased them for myself.

Latest posts