Do you remember your first scent?

m_3

My first ever perfume was Sweet Honesty by Avon then I changed to White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. Looking back I think it was kind of odd for a 12 year old to wear White Diamonds. Now I have an array of perfumes, but I usually wear Coco Chanel Mademoiselle or Baby Phat Goddess.

fieran

Clinique Happy - the first bottle of perfume I bought myself from working at a bookstore after high school :)

rockin

The first 'proper' perfume (other than the cheap 'kiddy' ones) was an Avon cream perfume in a jar, called Moonwind, which someone gave me.

The first perfume I bought for myself, and which was my signature scent for many years was Chantilly by Houbigant. I even had the talc, dusting powder and soap to match. I still have some of each in my drawer, apart from the soap of course, and it still smells the same.

After that I switched allegiance to Elizabeth Taylor's Passion, which I used until they no longer sold it in our local stores.

MacPrincess2722

My first ever perfume i was bought was tommy girl when i was about 11 i used to love it wore it all the time i cant stand the smell now though!!

mtrimier

Jean Naté, lol! I remember I wouldn't put it on unless I was in the shower because I had the big bottle of the splash. heee!
fast forward to today, I have all my perfumes in a spreadsheet, lol! love scents.

rosette

Mine was Tommy girl, and I despise it now.

My subsequent perfume preferences have definitely changed; I'm not a fan of anything spicy or powdery.

HappyInsomniac

I think my first was Les Belles de Ricci (the green one with the pink crown) by Nina Ricci. I don't actually remember what it smells like, to be honest. And it's not made anymore.

CocoVonB

Another old broad here...

Mine was Love's Fresh Lemon... them later Love's Musky Jasmine. I also tried Baby Soft though.

mercurysmile

My first bottle was Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise. When I was really young my mom used to tear out the perfume samples from magazines and stick some in my sock drawer, she said it would make my clothes smell nice and they did.

Latest posts