Do you remember your first scent?

Brittni

Lol I clearly remember Loves Baby Soft when I was a pre-teen, but other than that I can't remember my first real perfume scent. Now though my staple/signature scent choice is In Control by Britney Spears...mmm

litelity

My first perfume was a vanilla scented one, it was for teenagers, with very very foodie vanilla smell. I continued with body shop's vanilla eau de toilette and continue to have it until now.
However I enjoy some more light and refreshing smell now. My go to perfume now is Green Tea from Elizabeth Arden.

xphoenix06

I honestly can't reminder was my very first scent was, except that it was a fruity (kiddish smelling) body spary. My favorite perfume now is DKNY Be Delicious (original), but that might soon change as I am currently loving Chanel Chance (pink version).

thebambinadoll

I honestly cannot stand to be around any perfume I used when I was younger and continue to wonder what in the heck I was thinking! I can't remember specifically what my debut into perfume was, but I remember a few included Night Magic (which is so powdery it makes me want to puke) & Sweet Honesty from Avon, Tommy Girl, and Curious. I am into somewhat more mature fragrances now, but still lean towards a gourmand scent. My favourites are Marc Jacobs Lola, Miss Dior Cherie, Viva La Juicy, Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere, Coco Mademoiselle, Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One, and anything that isn't too sugary sweet but has vanilla or coconut notes in it.

pastelflower

My first perfumes were Love's Baby Soft and Exclamation when I was in elementary school! I also used to use the Primo body spray that came in the little can for $.99.

My first as an adult was Givenchy's Extravaganza.

emily25

Quote: My first perfume was "Lacoste perfume" Now i love to use "dolce and gabbana perfume"......
heart.gif
w00t.gif

xsparrow

Started out with my mom's Ralph Lauren Ralph (the blue one), then moved onto Givenchy Green Tea (Don't know what I was thinking), and then Vera Wang Princess and Juicy Couture!

martiangurll

First one I picked for myself independent of the parental units was Eternity by Calvin Klein. I cannot wear that now without having 80s flashbacks.

PeachTwist

My first was either T-Girl by Tommy Hilfiger or Touch of Pink by Lacoste.. I still have the T-Girl bottle for nostalgic purposes. I was... what, 15? Lol

Ralph Lauren Ralph. I'd just started my GCSEs, so I must have been 15/16. It was love at first sniff, and I still buy a bottle occasionally.

naturallyfab

well my VERY first fragrance of any kind was one of those 'kids' fragrances from bath and body works! I don't remember the scent at al, but it was purple and it had yellow packaging.

My first 'big girl' perfume was a bottle of Chanel Eau Premiere that I got for my 18th birthday!

mayushka

My first one was D&G Blue Light. I still love it, it's fresh and light, sort of a summer fragrance.

crayolaforeyes

My first fragrances were Malibu Musk, Navy and Exclamation. These were huge when I was in junior high. In high school I wore Incognito.

BuickMackane

Fleur D'interdit by Givenchy.

My uncle got it for my grandmother as a mothers' day gift, she didn't like it and gave it to me. I was around 13 and chuffed to death to have a high end perfume when most of my friends were using drugstore stuff.

The next year same thing happened with Ralph (the original blue one). My uncle had a very bizarre idea of what fragrances a 60 year old might fancy. Now he sticks to home decorations
lol.gif

Honi

I've had Laura by Laura Biagotti since i was very young, I still love it and repurchase it when im out of it! Its one of those blasts from the pasts that i never get sick of!

Latest posts