Do you remember your first scent?

Sophiaaa

Haha, This is completely impossible. I am a big fan of perfume and i used lots of brands. I really don't remember and i am not sure about that but i think it would be island kiss.

Sylvia60

My first perfume?
A drugstore violet scent at the age of 9.
Followed by Yardley's English lavender.
Then 4711.
And on and on till yesterday's purchase of Tom Ford's Italian Cypress.

cocotears

I'm pretty sure it was Baby Phat Goddess. I think I started wearing it eighth grade and stopped at the end of ninth grade. I still have the bottle in one of bathroom drawers and whenever I smell it, it brings back memories.

JaMK

My first scent was when I was around 11....It was CK1
party.gif

mandrake

Mine was Joop - Nuit d'Éte that was more than 15 years ago. Now since that is hardly available or not affordable, I've got the dupe that smells the same. And I still love that scent :-D

MmeSpark

Haha, This is completely impossible. I am a big fan of perfume and i used lots of brands. I really don't remember and i am not sure about that but i think it would be island kiss.
Same here!
However, I think it was Joop - All about Eve.

Kaidan

Does this count as a first fragrance? XD It's a perfume/cologne for babies and my mom loved buying that when I was a baby. My sisters and I couldn't escape from Nenuco, lol.

Technically my first perfumes were the fruity and sweet Barbie ones from the 90's that they sell on perfume shops and the perfumes my mom deemed as special occasion worthy for a kid were Ciara and Sunflowers. I remember when they used to sell the powder version of Sunflowers which I don't know if they make it anymore. Tbh, I don't remember how either of them smell like right now. Nowadays the perfumes that I love wearing are Chanel Chance (Eau Fraiche), Ralph from Ralph Lauren, and Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (parfum).

Ralph Lauren Ralph. I'd just started my GCSEs, so I must have been 15/16. It was love at first sniff, and I still buy a bottle occasionally.
That was my first one too. Although I haven't been able to bring myself to purchase it again, it seems so strong now. I moved on to Romance.

CrimsonQuill157

My first was Avon Haiku. I carried around a little tester until my mom got me one for my birthday, don't remember how old I was.

Then, I found a coupon for a free mini of Dream Angels Heavenly by VS and wore it for ages. Mom got me a coffret of the VS Dream Angels perfume and I liked all of them.

My first big girl perfume was Burberry the Beat. Wore it all the time until I really got into perfume and started wearing more perfumes.

neferten21

My mom got me a bottle of Avon's relaunced fragrance Honeysuckle when I was a preteen, but the first department store fragrance I got was Clinique's Happy as a Christmas gift!

GinghamDot

Very first was Petite Naté in the little dab-on bottle. I wonder what it would smell like to me now, but I do remember just being gaga over it then. My first perfume as a teen was White Shoulders, which is still nice in its own way, but it is a bit mumsy and reminds me so much of the hard years of middle and high school that I wouldn't touch it.

Tiahaar

My first perfume was Betty Barclay Woman. It was quite soft, but still a green scent. I probably wouldn't use it anymore.

Latest posts