Do you use makeup every day?

stevoulina

I can't go out of the house without pressed powder,but that's not really a beauty issue,it's because I have oily skin and I can't stand oilies...yikes!So,I NEED powder!Other than that,I can go outside of the house just wearing some pressed powder and NOTHING else (especially when it's really hot or when I'm in a terrible hurry!)

greengrin.gif

breathless

i try to wear makeup every day. but, when i accidently sleep in on workdays, i cant apply makeup. i only have time to get dressed, brush teeth & hair & apply deoderant. & run like crazy out of the door! lol. other then that, i have to have at least black mascara on the top lashes.

Sushi_Flower

I wear full makeup nearly everyday, only times i don't is when i'm sick or i conciously decide not to put anything on or i'm not feeling too bothered about putting it on (that's only if i'm not going to be seen by people). Sometimes i will get through half the day without anything on and i'm fine but then if i decide to put concealer on (which i badly need due to black eyecircles) then it gets out of hand because once i put something on i need the foundation to make it look more polished, then i have to set it with powder and then i think my base has made me look quite monotone and my eyes have disappeared so i then end up doing it all.
So i look better nothing at all or full face and usually it's full face (but that doesn't mean lots of eye makeup etc, just defining everything natural as possible)

Spam.n.Rice

Most of the time I do but when there's exams or finals around the corner, then I don't bother putting any on.

kimmy

definately. even if it's just brow powder and mascara, i don't ever go without makeup.

Sasha_2084

I use a powder everyday, with a very natural lipglass (lust), a little mascara and a little blush for a some cheek color. Most times, you can't tell I have anything on.

sincitylulu

I definitely wear makeup everyday. I put in right after I take a shower even if its just powder mascara and lipgloss. Can't leave home without it.

BadPrincess

I too most certainly can not leave the house with out mascara on! I just feel nude without it. Then maybe clear lipgloss. But most the time it's full face on to leave the house.

Demosthenes

I use makeup almost every time I leave the house. The only exception is if I'm leaving to get a makeover (then they want a clean face) or to the beach.

orodwen

nope, i don't. i'm a tomboy at heart & even though i love mu i'm totally comfy w/ leaving the house w/ a totally unadorned face.
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

mspixieears

Hell no! Too bloody lazy; usually if going out or special occasions. Sometimes in house to try on something or if I've been experimenting with different looks.

Moisturiser w/ sunscreen is a must where I live though. Lipbalm or gloss also a must as my lips are usually pretty dry.

Hmm...I didn't vote in this poll, why does it say I have! Oh well! Bit bizarre...

joytheobscure

For the most part, If I don't I just lay around and watch TV -LOL I really do it helps me wake up and function.. I don't drink coffee so I guess makeup is my coffee.

fabulouscazza

No. If I wore makeup everyday, my face would break out! so only for special occasions, or sometimes if i am going shopping (especially if i am going to buy makeup!)