Do you use makeup every day?

missunderstood

No, I don't wear it everyday. Usually when I'm just around the house...it's nothing except lip balm. When I go out most of the days it's just lipgloss/lipstick and some mascara (and concealer for the undereye area!), but if it's for a more special occasion then it's the full face.

Kristen

If I'm going out into the world I have to wear makeup. My minimal makeup is mascara, powdered brows and lipgloss.

Isis

Everyday for work
tong.gif
and of course when I go out too.
At the very least, just mascara.

litlaur

at the very least - brows, mascara, lip balm and Studio Fix. Brows are the most important to me. I do them even if I'm going to be sitting at home all day.

I like to do at least a neutral look, though, if I am going anywhere.

aziajs

Some days I wear it some days I don't. I have no prob letting the world see me without it. I really don't care. But if I do put makeup on I usually have to do the whole face with the foundation and everything and sometimes I don't feel like going through all that. I always feel weird if I only do lipgloss or foundation but not everything.

bellezzadolce

I voted "no". Working for M.A.C., I let mey skin "breathe" whenever I get the chance. The only thing that I wear everyday witout fail is moisturizer and eye cream.

kayla

omg yes! every freakin day i put it on. i have acne....but im pretty sure its not b/c of my makeup b/c i got acne first, then got extremely self conscious so now i absolutley cannot leave the house without at least foundation. its rare that i get to stay home and no one comes over so on those days i dont put it on.

blueyedlady87

Haha, I'll barely leave my bedroom without makeup on! I feel naked w/o makeup. i won't go in public w/o full makeup on. dumb, maybe. but hey, thats just me.

CaptainMac

I feel like I have to because I have a scar through one eyebrow that (in my eyes) makes me look mangled if I don't fill it in. Annoying because even when I do fill it in I can never make the two brows look the same.

krazysexxykool

Every single day, but it's always a very natural and low key look, either TARTE Smooth Operator or Stila Tinted Moisturizer, Milani eye shadow, mascara and some lipgloss.

xiahe

nope. i usually don't have time in the mornings to put on any make-up, so i wear make-up like 1/3 of the time. i don't use powder or foundation (too much of a hassal IMO and i really don't think i need it) so my "make-up" is simply eye make-up. the only thing i wear on my "no make-up days" are a simple lip gloss or lip balm.

n_j_t

Only when I'm leaving the house. If i don't really have time, it's just concealer and powder--my skin is much better nowadays (it went hypersensitive a few years ago and everything broke me out), but I still don't feel comfortable going out with at least those two things on...

dirtygirl

everyday that i leave the house!

and if i am in too much of a hurry, i have a decent stash of stuff in my purse to definitely apply some eye color, mascara, lip gloss, and powder to get by! never leave home without it! JUST IN CASE! hehe

yah, i'm a cosmetics whore. so sue me!

::editted to add:: i rarely wear any foundation, and only use powder if i really need it... so my skin often "breathes" (and foundation regularly causes breakouts.. crappy stuff)

mandirigma

used to never leave the house without makeup but i'm starting to get a little more lax about it. i like looking nice, even if i'm just going to the grocery store or to class, but if i'm only doing a one-stop thing, i get lazy about putting on more than moisturizer and mascara. and if i'm just going to be lying around at home, i'll let my skin breathe.

missdiorable

i cant leave the house without at least putting on mascara & some lip balm. so does that answer you question? lol

2_pink

Hmm...maybe im a lil self-concious, but i cant leave the house without my full makeup. Even if im running late, i just skip some steps and do a neutral look. For me, everyone sees me as i am with makeup on...not many people see me without it or without some portion of it on. I look completly different & feel naked without it.

When i say full makeup i mean foundation, at least a neutral eye, brows, mascara, eyeliner, blush and something on my lips.

My absolute essentials are eyeliner (cannot live without it), foundation, something on my lips, brows & mascara. Which i have emergency backups of in my purse at all times, except for brow pencil/powder & mascara.