Do you wax, thread, or tweeze?

xxManBeaterxx

Mods: I wasn't sure where this post belongs in, so feel free to move at your discretion.

Ever since i could remember i tweezed my eyebrows and i was never 100% pleased with the result. I just discovered the world of yelp and i found this amazing waxer who specializes with asian eye brows (which tends to be very sparse and the hair's grow downwards instead of upwards) I went for my first waxing 6 weeks ago and i'm going back for the 2nd time next week. I'm hooked!!

Susanne

This could be Cosmetic Discussion! I am sure the mod for this forum can move it.

I tweeze my eyebrows!

dietcokeg

i always tweeze, got them threaded once by my auntie and it turned out great but i personally like doing them myself! i use to get them waxed professionaly but i moved away from the salon but now that i do my eyebrows all the time i can tweeze them to the desired shaped i want

liibyz

tweeze.
smiles.gif

Modmom

I get mine waxed professionally every time I go in to color my hair. Tweezing makes me tear up LOL

Nicala

Threading and tweezing!

It's painless if you rub a toner over the area you're about to pluck/tweeze/thread/etc

DILLIGAF

I currently get my brows waxed when I can no longer maintain the shape by tweezing. I used to get them threaded. As a matter of fact I loved the treading but the place I went didnt like my full brows. I love my full brows and perfer a fuller brow on my face. They wouldnt listen to me when I asked them to just clean them up and leave the natural shape. So I had to stop going.

..kels*

I used to get them threaded but now I just tweeze them myself. It's easier to get the result I want that way.

PTinNY

I get them waxed. I tried to tweeze them myself for a few yrs, but couldn't get or maintain a good shape. I would put a dark e/s over the brows so I could see them better when tweezing - they are blonde brows!