Do you wax, thread, or tweeze?

she

wax & tweeze. mine grow like crazy and i could reasonably get them done once a week so tweezing in between is a must.

to alleviate my post wax breakouts i tried threading- my skin is ultrasensitive- and it broke me out just as badly. then i discovered Tendskin and have been back to wax since.

hello_kitty

I tweeze! And I self wax the area in between my brows (just lots of fine blonde hairs that bother me). I've gotten to the point I feel no pain from either waxing or tweezing.

DILLIGAF

Can anyone in the Miami area recommend a good place for threading? I would love to get back to doing this again.

Goat Goat Etc.

I love the results of threading!
Less irritation, no burns, longer lasting results, no sticky wax left over on your face, and far more precise and thorough!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrx2wm
I do a combination of threading and tweezing.

Same here, I get mine threaded every two weeks and in between the threading session I tweeze the stray hairs

kaliraksha

It's hard to find well priced threading here, so I generally wax then tweeze in between for brows. If I am doing more than brows... it has to be threading.

raincars

I've actually only waxed twice and tweezed twice. I guess it helps that my eyebrows are blonde and hard to see =]