Does anyone NOT regularly wear foundation?

redambition

i wear MSFN every day. it's like a powder foundation to me.

i wear liquid foundation on special occasions.

adela88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Keilbasa
I don't ever wear foundation. I really should since I have lots of freckles and uneven skin but to be quite honest, I just can't be bothered + it's impossable to find my shade of foundation since I'm so pale :/

i had the exact problem, but then i tried Blanc Universal De Chanel (it comes in a big white cream/compact pot) and its a lifesaver
it just makes your freckles glow, while making your skin look smoother

Nadeshda

I don't wear foundation everyday for two reasons... the first one is because I'm lazy :p The second is because I always wake up late for classes and I just don't have time to do it. So I usually only wear foundation if I'm going out to dinner, to a club, or something like that, or when I want to get all dolled up for my bf. And even then I'm lazy... I bought a cream to powder foundation so it would be easy to spread and I wouldn't have to set it!

damsel

i don't wear foundation or concealer. my skin in acne-prone and oily so i like to let it "breathe" as much as possible. i like to focus on fixing the problem, rather than covering it up. i currently use medication that my derm. prescribed to treat acne and even-out my skintone.

i still wear mineralize skinfinish natural though to give my face that polished look.

blazeno.8

I usually don't wear foundation unless I'm wearing makeup. Even then, if my skin is fine I'll skip it.

makeupNdesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
i don't usually wear foundation. i do now since i just bought some and i might as well put it to use (hehe) but i normally don't. i have pretty even skin tone for the most part, just really pinkish red cheeks that i HATE! so i don't wear blush either... i think one of the biggest reasons why i wear foundation is to hide my natural cheek color.

I used to only wear foundation for photos and special occassions but as I got older, my skin starting changing on me, so I wear it almost everyday. I mostly use MAC's Loose Mineralize foundation and HyperReal liquid.

I have the same 'pinkish red cheeks' issue...ugh, I hate it. I'll actually dab a bit of MAC's CCB in Nude over the apples of my cheeks to neutralize the color somewhat, then sweep over highlighter (MSF or even Ricepaper eyeshadow). Sometimes I add contour powder below...I have a really round face
tong.gif

Sparklevixen81

I wear concealer every day and sometimes loose powders for going out. I am now looking into a cream to powder foundation for graduation/grad weekend to look more polished and put together.

FiestyFemme

I wear foundation every day to help sop up any oilies, and also to cover any redness and old acne marks. My skin's pretty good these days, but it's still not perfect. Even if it was, I'd still probably wear foundation because I don't feel like my full face (eyes, lips) is complete without it.

lucia_la_latina

I wear it everyday, coz i get used to seeing myself havinf flawless skin, so when i see myself without it, i think 'ewww' ... i dnt think i could ever not wear it, but i dnt care, people just think i have naturally flawless skin hahaha

I just put some of MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Natural on with a 181 and kind of buff it into my skin. It still gives me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. I don't really need foundation, it just evens out my skin tone. I love it.

k.a.t

I have to wear it everyday because i have a lot of hyperpigmentation due to acne (though it's fading- yay!) and i'm still not 100% clear so i HAVE to cover up everyday...i could not leave the house without it. I wish i didn't have to wear it everyday though - it's so tiresome.

Gadook

I almost never wear foundation, my skin is even toned and any blemish or redness/dark undereyes I just cover with concealer.

I just feel like it's too much when I put on foundation :p

brokenxbeauty

I don't. Well, I'm only 17 so I don't believe I need that perfect look everyday? Plus my skin really isn't too bad, so I only wear it for special occasions or when my skin's bothering me that day.

LMD84

i wish i didn't have to wear foundation most days but unfortunately i have funny skin where near my mouth area it looks yellow and on my cheeks and forehead i have red bits. so i feel better when i use foundation to even myself out!!

however i only wear it when i'm at work or oing something special - if i'm on a day off and not seeing many people and just going to the shops i will have a bare face and live with it!!

stacylynne

I can get away with concealer on 1-2 spots if i have a blemish or 2 & I use concealer under my eyes & powder. That's it.
If i'm going to a special occasion i'll wear foundation.

I really don't like my skin covered. I do have pretty good skin. I uses 2 different skin care regiments depending on the season & I moiserize.

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I wear mineral foundation daily. To me it seems more natural than liquid foundations (though I use those when I have more time). My mineral foundation is light enough that my freckles show through, yet has enough coverage to cover up my very red cheeks and any blemishes.

I completely agree. I've never worn liquid foundation..I don't need it and it looks too fake on me. I also don't use really heavy powder for the same reason. I wear mineral foundation, and to help it stick, I use a tinted moisturizer. Both of mine are Merle Norman, which I know a lot of people don't wear, but it's a lot cheaper than Bare Minerals - I paid $30 for a tub that's about 4 inches across and 2 inches deep...I bought it over a year ago and I've hardly used half of it. I have a kabuki I use to buff it on my skin, and when I'm feeling too lazy to wear the tinted moisturizer (I have to mix it with green liquid concealer to cover my red cheeks...) the powder works great enough for me. And it has a VERY slight shimmer to it, so it gives my skin a radiant glow.

MacAddict_Sami

For everyday I just wear my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. When I am going out, then I'll wear my MUFE HD foundation.

GlossyAbby

I only wear foundation when I go out....I sometimes skip it all together on regular days or will brush on some bare minerals and call it good......

aimee

i have to wear foundation and i use one with heavy coverage because my skintone is uneven ive got pale skin and the red veins are showing through around my nose ...plus i have pimples every now and then