Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

mkoparanova

I swatched it a couple of days ago but I forgot to post the pics:
be600ba9_20150923_190010.jpeg
262a66ed_20150923_190002.jpeg
It's the second from left to right. I didn't buy it because I'm not sure if it will look good on me but it's very pretty.

mkoparanova

Are you kidding? I'll bet it would be just lovely on you Maggie!!!! It even looks pretty on your hand!!!
icon_eek.gif
I like it on my hand too but I think that only nudes and vamps look good on my lips. There were too many people at the counter, I'll try it the next time I'm there.

DLuxJessica

Grabbed Sophia out of my mailbox today (came yesterday while we were out of town... I was panicking, thinking it was going to melt... it's fine, though) and I love it. It's so comfortable on my lips. It's kind of a rosy-pink on me and seems like it would probably be universally flattering (as much as anything is ever "universally flattering," I suppose). My husband said it looked "magenta," but...

Vineetha

Grabbed Sophia out of my mailbox today (came yesterday while we were out of town... I was panicking, thinking it was going to melt... it's fine, though) and I love it. It's so comfortable on my lips. It's kind of a rosy-pink on me and seems like it would probably be universally flattering (as much as anything is ever "universally flattering," I suppose). My husband said it looked "magenta," but...
:lmao: Glad you liked the shade!! Red though

mkoparanova

th_roll1.gif
I'm glad you like it! Can you please post a pic when you wear it? You "influenced" me to buy Antique rose
lol.gif

Medgal07

So glad you got it Jess. I agree---it is universally flattering and a real chameleon!!! It's lovely!

Latest posts