Dolce & Gabbana Makeup

Medgal07

Here ya go! Just, ya know... ignore the bra straps, top knot hair, basically bare rest of my face, etc.
girlhaha.gif

Are you kidding me------you look freshly made up----absolutely beautiful. The color is so lovely on you!!! Would you please teach me how to smile in my selfies.
I always have that unintended RBF---resting bitch face!

mkoparanova

Thank you! I think you'll like it and it'll be beautiful on you! And I wanted to swatch it for you ASAP so you wouldn't miss out on it, since it's LE... and because I'm an enabler.
lol.gif
Thanks! There's a 10% discount next weekend, so I'll take my chances. D&G makeup doesn't really sell out here. And thank you for the enabling
lol.gif

DLuxJessica

Are you kidding me------you look freshly made up----absolutely beautiful. The color is so lovely on you!!! Would you please teach me how to smile in my selfies.
I always have that unintended RBF---resting bitch face!
Thanks, Meddy! Not gonna lie, I threw on some powder b/c my forehead was literally shining in the sunlight. And there's nothing wrong w/ a little RBF!
lol.gif
(I just try to lift the corners of my mouth a little for makeup pics... when I full out smile my eye scrunch all up and my face looks even rounder than it normally is.)

Medgal07

Thanks, Meddy! Not gonna lie, I threw on some powder b/c my forehead was literally shining in the sunlight. And there's nothing wrong w/ a little RBF!
lol.gif
(I just try to lift the corners of my mouth a little for makeup pics... when I full out smile my eye scrunch all up and my face looks even rounder than it normally is.)
lmao.gif
I tried lifting the corners of my mouth like you suggested and just ended up looking creepy---really creepy!
th_roll1.gif

mkoparanova

I bought the Antique rose es and the Sophia Loren lipstick
pompom.gif
AR is gorgeous! The lipstick was seriously clashing with my eye makeup, so I'll give my final verdict tomorrow.

elegant-one

I bought the Antique rose es and the Sophia Loren lipstick
pompom.gif
AR is gorgeous! The lipstick was seriously clashing with my eye makeup, so I'll give my final verdict tomorrow.
If you love Antique Rose ls then you NEED Desire 35 blush!!!! I posted pics in the Sephora thread
love.gif
Its the blush they showed in some promos of the ls.

Latest posts