...dollface killah!...

beautenoir

so the sun is out and the freckles are coming in!...so please excuse my skin...
...a bit of purple!..
IMG_3338sm.jpg

IMG_3336sm.jpg

IMG_3305sm.jpg

IMG_3303sm.jpg

IMG_3354sm.jpg

face:
nc15 studiofix fluid mixed with select foundation & studiofix powder
breezy blush
eyes:
barecanvas paint
violet pigment
intoxicate e/s
gesso e/s
prunella khol
lips:
hug me l/s

...something neutral...thought I'd take this opportunity to show off one half of my wrist tattoos...together my wrists say "doll" "face"...
dollfacekillah031sm.jpg

dollfacekillah010sm.jpg

dollfacekillah035sm.jpg

dollfacekillah022sm.jpg

face:
nc15 studiofix fluid mixed with select foundation & studiofix powder
desert rose blush
eyes:
barecanvas paint
bronze e/s
woodwinked e/s
retrospeck e/s
white pigment
carbon as liner
lips:
half&half l/s
sinnamon l/g

Nikki0211

Both look really pretty on you...I love the last picture! You look beautiful. I always look foward to seeing your FOTDs.
smiles.gif

simar

the purples are so pretty on you! AND I lovvve how you blended in the second neutral eyes. so very pretty
smiles.gif

asteffey

ugh you are so goregous. i love the neutral on you. your wedding ring (?) is so pretty, is it vintage?

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
ugh you are so goregous. i love the neutral on you. your wedding ring (?) is so pretty, is it vintage?

It's my great-grandmothers...my husband asked my mom for permission to marry me and she gave it to him...pretty huh?

BlahWah

I love how glowy the purple looks on you! Did you put Gesso overtop or just on the inner corners? I'd like to know how to make Violet look like that. Contrasting White pigment w/ the Bronze for the inner corner gives such a pop to the second look (that is, if that's what you did! I never tell too well..*sigh*). Beautiful in both! =D

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I love how glowy the purple looks on you! Did you put Gesso overtop or just on the inner corners? I'd like to know how to make Violet look like that. Contrasting White pigment w/ the Bronze for the inner corner gives such a pop to the second look (that is, if that's what you did! I never tell too well..*sigh*). Beautiful in both! =D

for the first...I used a ton of violet pigment over paint and only used the gesso on the innercorners and to blend out the top...the prunella liner really makes it brighter by contrast as well and of course the intoxicate was blended lightly in the outer corners mostly just for depth.

for the second...that is exactly what I did, glad you like it...thanks doll!!

Isis

I love the "Doll" "Face" ink! Espcially that pic you took with just the one showing.
The purples really make your eyes stand out a mile! You're always beautiful.

theleopardcake

the purple look is SO beautiful. i love the second one too (i did something similar to that today, but yours looks phenomenal!) purple looks amazing on you! :)