...dollface killah!...

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
such a tease we only get to see doll
tong.gif

i love love love the 2nd look

hahaha...you can come see the other half anytime you want...so really I'm just ripping off everyone else.

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsamx
wow your peircings in your cheeks look fab
greengrin.gif
i've never seen that before

thanks!...I must admit, they are my fav. too! (pain in ass to heal though!)

d_flawless

the purple look is SEXY as hell, it's so striking with your eyes. however, the brown look is awesome too because it shows your blending skills!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
Okay serrriously has anyone ever told you,you should be on Suicide Girls?Haha.

That's so ironic!...a girl just came into the shop yesterday and asked if I was a suicide girl...when I said no, she was like, "no, really, are you?"...I think she thought I was lying to her or something!...I think I would rather be a GOD Girl...most suicide girls have really bad tattoos and piercings and I have neither so I wouldn't fit in very well....but those GOD Girls....Meow!!

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
That's so ironic!...a girl just came into the shop yesterday and asked if I was a suicide girl...when I said no, she was like, "no, really, are you?"...I think she thought I was lying to her or something!...I think I would rather be a GOD Girl...most suicide girls have really bad tattoos and piercings and I have neither so I wouldn't fit in very well....but those GOD Girls....Meow!!

Hahaha,wow;nuts!I know,and some Suicide Girls just look flat out thrashyyyyy and tacky and GOD Girls;dayummmmmm!If I wasn't a fattie and I was old enough,I'd so try to do something like that.Butttt ahhhh you should do GOD GIRLS then.