Dollymix Quad

SARAHluvsMAC

I know its an asia exclusive but does anyone have a displayer picture of it? I wanna see what it looks like...

MAC_addict_77

I wish I could get a CP for this
ssad.gif

LindseySullivan

This weekend was the lunar newyear and we're locked on the base all week for an exercise. I wonder if there will be any left when I can go down to the mac store again

Queen Bee

oooo i heard about this too! hoping to get my hands on these babies when they reach my humble shores! weee!

kellis84

AWWWW i wanna see!!!!!
eyelove.gif

it sounds so pretty.... maybe somehow I can get it... i just had my first big haul ( well for me it was big) buying a lot from Barbie loves MAC... n i'm still on a buying high .... lol

lemurian

^^ I had no idea... so does that mean that they have the Lightful collection, too? And are the retail prices the same as the mainland?

crunchiee

yeah..cant wait to see the quads though im not into pink eyeshadows these days hehe..cant wait for sgp to have the quads though or at least to get a peek at the quads first hehehe
clap.gif

Makeuplovingal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I can't even find a description........Anyone? I love pinks if that's what it is.

Here you go. The description for this quad is in the Barbie Loves MAC color story...

Dollymix Eyes x 4 [asia] (LE)
  • Cuddle - Soft beigy peach with gold pearlized pgiments (satin)
  • Playful - Midtone pink with gold pearlized pigments (veluxe pearl)
  • Warm me, girl - Mid tone brick brown with chunky silver (lustre)
  • Nearly night - Mid tone frosted lilac grey (satin)

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeuplovingal
Here you go. The description for this quad is in the Barbie Loves MAC color story...

Dollymix Eyes x 4 [asia] (LE)
  • Cuddle - Soft beigy peach with gold pearlized pgiments (satin)
  • Playful - Midtone pink with gold pearlized pigments (veluxe pearl)
  • Warm me, girl - Mid tone brick brown with chunky silver (lustre)
  • Nearly night - Mid tone frosted lilac grey (satin)

Aww, crap, now I want that too.

Latest posts