Dollymix Quad

Katgirl625

I'm confused that there's another e/s called "playful" but the description is different.

Any thoughts on this?

Jacq-i

I think the Barbie Loves MAC collection is only out in the US, and worldwide in March. This quad should be released along with Barbie Loves MAC.

I think.

ben

Once it's released you'll be able to see pictures on the Mac site. All you need to do change which site you view. To do that scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click on 'Country Chooser,' then select either Korea or Japan.

uopgirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurian
^^ I had no idea... so does that mean that they have the Lightful collection, too? And are the retail prices the same as the mainland?

Retail was the same as California when I visited last summer! =D And I think their tax was cheaper than where I'm from (8%)...

rainbow

not sure if it is available in Singapore as yet but i dont mind helping with CP. just that MAC products are generally abit more costly in Singapore then in US. eg. each quad cost SGD59.
cutey.gif

cherrycola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
I'm confused that there's another e/s called "playful" but the description is different.

Any thoughts on this?

I thought it would be the same Playful.. Hmmm.

But I definitely like the sound of this quad. The colours sound totally wearable. I'm definitely getting it since I've skipped every single quad since Sundressing!

And I wouldn't mind helping with a couple of CPs, too
smiles.gif

Risser

I have pre-ordered a dollymix quad, it will be released with Barbie loves MAC on March 1st in TW. This quad is exclusive for MAC counters in SOGO and Taipei MAC.

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.threadgill
barbie collection is already out in korea and almost everything is sold out

I just went to the Korean MAC website, and it's not online yet.
ssad.gif
Have you seen the quad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
Hawaii is considered Asian market i think so maybe we can all do a send sale from there...

Does anyone know how much a send sale would cost?

ailin

i can't wait to see this quad!
i've got someone to help me get this with a cp, and i'm excited!!!

Risser

I tried to find some info about dollymix quad and barbie loves MAC collection from Korean websites. The barbie collection will be released on March without dollymix quad. (link)

Other info about MAC barbie coll. of Korea :
1.The voguegirl event with MAC in Korea (link)
2.Beauty news on Yahoo!Korea (link)

I feel distracted, Korean is not easy to assimilate for me.
weeping.gif

cherrycola

The Dollymix quad is already available at the duty free counter at Singapore's airport! I hope they'll still be in stock when I go for my vacation on March 9.

geeko

It's out at DFS airport in SG...one of the girls in another forum i frequent happened to buy an extra and wanted to let go of it..so i paid her the $$$. Now i'm waiting for her to come back to Singapore next week so that i can get the quad from her

cherrycola

It seems that the Playful in the quad is the same colour as Playful in the single e/s, but the texture is Veluxe Pearl instead of Satin.

JH: hey there, I recognise you from CC
winks.gif
And you are SO not a makeup newbie!
th_worship.gif

burkle

Just received a reply from MAC Japan CS. The quad will be sold exclusively at Isetan department stores in Japan starting Wednesday 7 March! Yippee!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkle
Just received a reply from MAC Japan CS. The quad will be sold exclusively at Isetan department stores in Japan starting Wednesday 7 March! Yippee!

Soooooooo sweeettt! I'll be in Japan till the 8th! Dollymix quad you are mine! *maniacal laugh*