Don't you DARE touch me! D:<

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
GET HER ASS FIRED!!!

i don't care who the hell you are, sales associate, manager, or fuckin obama! YOU DON'T FUCKIN TOUCH ME!! that is probably one of the most unprofessional actions you could ever do! you don't put your hands on other people like that no matter your occupation!

fuck sticking a 190 brush up her ass...i'd shove a 197 body buffer brush!! it would hurt more!!
angry.gif

LMAO!!!!!!!!
th_roll1.gif

hahahahahhahaa LOOOOOOL

LOOOL like i said, the 197 body buffer brush

No shit...or the tried and true FOOT always works

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by maclove1
okay.sorry about the caps ,
well you two make solid points but im sticking to my view ive seen people do this befor in stores ,they will lightly move the person hand down to make a subtle point afther asking nice .

Ok, lightly or not, if you did not ask to touch or are doing some procedure that requires you to touch me... then seriously, you better not put your hands on me! When i worked in retail, the first thing I was taught was to call security if there's a problem. At no time, EVER, do you actually touch a person. Not sure if that's something you do on a regular basis, but in general, touching random people =
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif

melozburngr

Quote:
okay.sorry about the caps ,
well you two make solid points but im sticking to my view ive seen people do this befor in stores ,they will lightly move the person hand down to make a subtle point afther asking nice .

Im a little late to the party, but I dont understand your reasoning at all. THere was nothing posted saying no text messaging, no pictures, etc. The saleswoman had NO right to ask her to stop in the first place, let alone badger her and ask her again or touch her. Last I checked, we were living in a free country?

Willa

Not excusing the way the lady acted, but maybe they had problems with text-messaging their inventory by others before and they were told not to let this happen again.

But, I just can't see what problem does it makes, they'll sell more items at the end... no?
th_LMAO.gif

And about my crazy b*tc, she delicately (sarcasm) received the whole plate I was about to eat in her face and on her shirt. That was my only ''agressive'' reaction when she grabbed my hair...
graucho.gif

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
Oh yeah, you know how much Sidekicks are, and I don't have a warranty on mine anymore, I was more angry about that then anything.

People at CCO's seem to have been going NUTS! D:

Ugh, the prices are ridiculous! Especially when you already have are still under contract with them and want to buy another phone. Expect to pay $400+ just cause you can't renew the contract again.

I have the one year manufacturer's warranty which covers like nothing.

I've never been to a CCO plan on going out to one if I can get a ride out there and I hope I dont run into any crazy workers like this there!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
IM SURE THE LADY DID NOT SHOVE HER HAND THAT HARD :/ .

i don't give a fuck how hard she shoved her, the point is that she did, and it's ASSAULT. Besides that, she did not have the right to touch her, period. that's security's job, IF they have probable cause.

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
i don't give a fuck how hard she shoved her, the point is that she did, and it's ASSAULT. Besides that, she did not have the right to touch her, period. that's security's job, IF they have probable cause.

100% agreed. Think about it; if it was a security officer that did this, he would have his ass reprimanded a WHOLE lot. Why? Because standard rule is that you do not touch someone without a damn good reason. And considering BM was not wielding a gun and demanding all the MAC or everyone dies, the CCO worker had no grounds to touch her. To be honest, that really is the only situation in which she would, because touching is not in any part of her job description. If she thought BM was for some odd reason texting to like...steal items, then she explains the policy kindly in full. And verifies that BM is doing what she thinks. If BM even grabbed some cosmeticcs and stuffed them in her bra, the CCO worker can't touch. Seriously though, I would've done a grand battement all up on her face. Ballerina self defense ftw.

Septemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu

100%!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
Ballerina self defense ftw.

LOL, I love this!
heart.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
No shit...or the tried and true FOOT always works

th_roll1.gif
the foot does make it a little more sweet and personal doesn't it? I have a size 5.5US. too small. anyone with a size 8+ wanna lend their foot for a nice kick in the bitch's arse?

i say the only appropriate time to lay your hands on someone would be in self defense. in that case, she would have pushed my very expensive no longer insured sidekick. since my phone can't defend herself, i'd bust her ass myself thank you very much.
lol.gif

benzito_714

you right about that 'don't you dare touch me' and 'don't you dare talk about me as if i am not standing right here.' i can't say what i would've done cause i wasn't there but damn-respect me. so what if i am telling my friend about what is in stock. if you work at a CCO then you know you have discontinued and LE items so why is it surprise if i am excited and telling my friend? does she know how hard comet blue dazzleglass is to find?
CCO's gone wild!

BloodMittens

DAMNNNNN girls :O I never expected this to escalate to almost 5 pages.

In response to the girl who said I should have went outside to text my friend, I didn't see what the big deal was, I was just texting my friend? It's the same as taking a text to go to lunch like one girl said. She said I couldn't "list" items they had off to someone online, but I wasn't doing that. So I saw no reason to stop answering my friend's questions.

And... no one, has the right to touch me. Some people have serious vendetta's against me. NOW, if it was my friend at the MAC store tapping my arm, or patting my hand for some reason, THAT is a completely different story. I didn't know her, and she didn't know me.

People have been sued for a LOT less.

But, I think I was in such shock that she actually touched me, that I didn't have too much a problem just getting my items and walking the hell out. I thought it was out of a line, and I wrote a email to the DM in saying that the woman should not have to do that to get my attention, or anyone's attention.

I'm not going to try and get the lady fired, because it's just not fair to take away someone's job right now, ESPECIALLY right now. She already knows I called there and asked for the DM number, so I'm sure she's worried already. I want her to learn a lesson, NEVER do that shit to anyone else. Because... I could've been someone to automatically smack someone or something else.

And like I said... I would've flown off the handle if my phone had fallen on the ground, and that #197 would have been up someone's ass.
winks.gif

MissResha

in this shitty economy, and when you consider how hard it is for some folks to get jobs....this dazzleglass-nazi bitch might wanna keep her hands to herself if she wants to keep her job.

otherwise, she better prep her resume for monster.com and start prayin for a miracle

Asela88

Yea I agree with most of the ladies on here..I would def try to get her ass fired..that was really wrong.. and the 197 up her butt wasn't to bad of a idea lol

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
in this shitty economy, and when you consider how hard it is for some folks to get jobs....this dazzleglass-nazi bitch might wanna keep her hands to herself if she wants to keep her job.

otherwise, she better prep her resume for monster.com and start prayin for a miracle

LOL! Dazzleglass-nazi XD

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninaxmac
Just reading that experience makes me angry. I would own that store after I was done with them! That sales lady is just fortunate you weren't the type of person whose automatic response is to hit back or worst pull out some type of weapon, like a knife or gun. With the people in today's world you have to know wayyyy better than to just put your hands on someone like that.

yup I know people who would have full out given her a bitch slap for touching them

ImMACnificent

How completely unacceptable...

And that was the MANAGER? What kind of example is she leading to her employees?

This makes me sick. Lucky I wasn't there, if I had seen her do that, I probably would have been arrested. Hahaha.

GreekChick

I don't get it.
We have customers at MAC texting and talking on the phone all the time.
Even during makeup appointments!
Some people come in with their friend on the other line, telling them the products they need.

What you're not allowed to do at MAC is take pictures.

So, if you can call and text and live like a free person at MAC, I don't understand why you can't do that at a CCO.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I don't get it.
We have customers at MAC texting and talking on the phone all the time.
Even during makeup appointments!
Some people come in with their friend on the other line, telling them the products they need.

What you're not allowed to do at MAC is take pictures.

So, if you can call and text and live like a free person at MAC, I don't understand why you can't do that at a CCO.

Exactly... it's a free country D: And unless it's stated then there is no point to saying I can't use my phone. I wasn't going to take pictures... damn.