Dose of Colors

strbuks77

No order confirmation, and no way to look it up on their site. Not impressed. Especially when others have gotten tracking emails and some have even received their orders.
Agreed! I ordered on the launch day as well and I just got the shipment confirmation, checked it and only an electronic pick up was sent so far, and no other information. I didn't get an order confirmation either. Not really happy that others are already receiving theirs and just got the email today.

Candycoatedclos

Just a quick video comparison of the two also. P.S. I dare you all to finish the song! :bigstar: [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZNRMiz5E0[/VIDEO]

LavenderPearl

>__>' It almost lasted until Black Rose. Guess I'll be waiting on that one, or putting it on the Ricky's list for my next city trip. LOL what is that song? It sounds so familiar xD

DILLIGAF

I'm too sexy for this shirt too sexy for this shirt... so sexy it hurts!!!!
girlhaha.gif

shontay07108

Wait. So what's the deal w/ BR? I just got back home and suddenly remembered. It's supposed to come out today, right? Or am I losing my mind? My BM2 was supposed to be here today, but it's been in a nearby town for the second day now. No mail carrier in this state is competent. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow if I'm lucky.

Candycoatedclos

Wait. So what's the deal w/ BR? I just got back home and suddenly remembered. It's supposed to come out today, right? Or am I losing my mind? My BM2 was supposed to be here today, but it's been in a nearby town for the second day now. No mail carrier in this state is competent. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow if I'm lucky.
it's getting ready to launch right now!