Dose of Colors

Candycoatedclos

Not with my stupid post office. It's cool. I'll sit tight. Real tight.
wacko.gif
lol awww! at least it's coming! You checked in at the right time!

Prettypackages

I got Black Rose and Purple Rain. Based on swatches I think I like Berry Me over Berry Me 2.
I couldn't decided on what else to get but didn't want to pay 5 for just 1. I also ordered about 3 cst and had no issues.

strbuks77

Mine shipped hooray!! I can't wait to try this color!! I was thinking of trying kiss of fire or pinky promise, but I think they may be too bright for me.

Dolly Snow

EXCITING NEWS!!!! We will be launching our new Limited Edition liquid matte lipsticks TERRA COLLECTION at #IMATS It will also launch on our website mid April! Stay tuned for lip swatches!
63bb5740_10986160_1375141336148334_758065797_n.jpeg

shontay07108

Sand will be a disaster on me, but I'm still getting the set. I got BM2 yesterday and it's a great color. I think I prefer the first one, though. Funny thing is that long after I applied it it remained a tiny bit tacky and drinking from a cup, some of it came off. Just a tiny bit, but that doesn't happen to me with their other lipsticks.

Yazmin

I was about to go off because I thought that set would only be available at IMATS NYC, then I paused and went back to re-read the sentence and realized I can still get it mid-month. Woosah!