Dose of Colors

Vandekamp

peace2.gif
I think I'm going to pick up Truffle and the two glosses (along with Berry Me 2 because I have yet to grab that shade).
You will love Berry Me 2. It reminds me of the liquid matte version of Flat Out Fabulous.

Jayjayy

You will love Berry Me 2. It reminds me of the liquid matte version of Flat Out Fabulous.
Hmmm...in that case, do you know how close it is to Kat Von D's Bauhau5? That looks like like FoF but a liquid version (on me at least).

shontay07108

I got Coral Crush as soon as it went up. I'm gonna hold off on Truffle to see how close it is to other stains I have. Maybe I'll get a gloss if it's around in a week or two. I was excited at first because the colors are gorgeous, but I don't know if I can bring myself to wear a gloss anymore.

laurennnxox

Wow, I've got a tracking # for my order already! nice! Though it's probably where they do that kind of thing pre-shipment so it seems like they have awesome processing times. lol. (I'm looking at you colourpop and LASplash....)

Hopefully I get it this week. :)

Prettypackages

SO did you all get them yet? I was having issues with the site and did not buy Coral Crush. Now, I have kinda lost interest. LOL
I have ebate money sitting in my paypal account and I'm trying to decide btwn, this, melt nood, and gerard cosmetics highlighters.

laurennnxox

Here are some swatch pictures and comparisons! I don't have a ton of different liquid lipsticks, though for comparisons sake.

I'm loving Coral Crush. It is BRIGHT! It's a bit more coral on the lips than in my swatch photos. Yet it isn't super corally IMO. It looks like a neon orange-red when compared to KoF.

Truffle is pretty. It's lighter than the current batch of Lolita. I just picked up Lolita yesterday from my sephora as they had just received a brand new shipment. I wonder how Truffle would compare to Bow N Arrow. I don't have that one. I've tried it on in-store once and just wasn't in love.

Skin Tone Reference: Y205 Ultra HD is my closest match.

All taken facing an open window in direct sunlight.

Coral Crush, Top / Truffle, Bottom.

Coral Crush alone

Top: Coral Crush
Bottom: Kiss of Fire (Funny how pink-red it looks in comparison to CC)

Truffle alone.

Top: KVD's Double Dare
Middle: DoC's Truffle
Bottom: KVD's Lolita (Purchased 8/27/15, most recent "batch" if that helps)

shontay07108

Here are some swatch pictures and comparisons! I don't have a ton of different liquid lipsticks, though for comparisons sake.  I'm loving Coral Crush. It is BRIGHT! It's a bit more coral on the lips than in my swatch photos. Yet it isn't super corally IMO. It looks like a neon orange-red when compared to KoF.  Truffle is pretty. It's lighter than the current batch of Lolita. I just picked up Lolita yesterday from my sephora as they had just received a brand new shipment. I wonder how Truffle would compare to Bow N Arrow. I don't have that one. I've tried it on in-store once and just wasn't in love. Skin Tone Reference: Y205 Ultra HD is my closest match. All taken facing an open window in direct sunlight.  Coral Crush, Top / Truffle, Bottom. Coral Crush alone [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Top: Coral Crush Bottom: Kiss of Fire (Funny how pink-red it looks in comparison to CC) [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Truffle alone. [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Top: KVD's Double Dare Middle: DoC's Truffle Bottom: KVD's Lolita (Purchased 8/27/15, most recent "batch" if that helps) 
Aaahh! I can't wait to get my hands on CC. I'm pissed b/c my wack ass mail lady decided to just drive on by Saturday (eyewitness account from my cousin) instead of delivering my package. Even better, the tracking for the package says "delivered/in box". Wait until I see her tomorrow. :getyou:

laurennnxox

Aaahh! I can't wait to get my hands on CC. I'm pissed b/c my wack ass mail lady decided to just drive on by Saturday (eyewitness account from my cousin) instead of delivering my package. Even better, the tracking for the package says "delivered/in box". Wait until I see her tomorrow.
getyou.gif
CC is soooooo beautiful! I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it for sure.

Oh yikes! That's just pure laziness.
ohboy.gif
Ugh, Let her have it!!!

shontay07108

Finally got my CC today! Instant love! It's the coral stain I've always wanted. Kiss of Fire is still my fave, but CC is right there. :heart: Dose of Colors!

Latest posts