Dr. Jameson in the ER please...Halloween Pics

Austrian_Babe

So since celebrating Halloween is still kinda new for us Austrians your typical "slutty" costumes aren´t overdone...yet. I went to a small-ish party, but sadly only 1/3 of the guests wore costumes. Blah!
I got my costume in a shop for strippers on the Walk of Fame in L.A.! I thought that was pretty hilarious

Sorry you can´t see much of my makeup in the pics. This is THE darkest eye look I have ever done. I wonder if this would work as a regular going out to the club-look. What do you guys think?

FACE
Makeup Forever HD foundation
BE foundation sample on top
NARS Laguna to contour
Makeup Forever blush #20 (peach)
MAC Iridescent Powder in Belightful

EYES
UD PP, H&M brow pencil blonde, and Jane Pure Mineral Liner in Black as base
MAC e/s Beautiful Iris, medium-dark violet from CS 88 pallette and MAC Carbon
NYX e/s White on browbone, MAC Iridescent Powder Belightful as highlight
Chanel Inimitable Mascara

LIPS
it was MAC l/g in Pink Poodle...I wiped it off several times during the night (to kiss the fiancé, who was a modern Vampire..sadly the fangs didn´t stick to his teeth) and then reapplied it again lol

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

P.S. I wore white shorts under the costume...it kept riding up all night, so annoying

TISH1124

th_drool.gif
WOW!! You are Crazy
heat.gif
HOT!!! You guys make a Stunning Couple!
As always you are about one of the most beautiful ladies ever!

lafemmenoir

You were in the States for Halloween? How fun was that! Good on the both of you making a dead gorgeous couple, great fotd, not too heavy at all.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
You were in the States for Halloween? How fun was that! Good on the both of you making a dead gorgeous couple, great fotd, not too heavy at all.

no, we celebrated here in Vienna, he came to visit me here for a month. I´ve never been in the US for Halloween, but hopefully I can make it over there next year

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRG
what a hot couple you guys make! and umm can I have your legs!? Pls! =)

sure, take them if you work out and get them in shape for me. I´m too lazy lol

Latest posts