DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA! Very dark, bombshell eyes :)

darklocke

omg! You are so gorgeous!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

wow! this is stunning and you put my smokey eyes to shame!!
smiles.gif
the blending is flawless and you hair is also very pretty!

tara_hearts

Omfg
You are insanely gorgeous.
And your is fierce. I love your coontail tutorial. I'd love to see a pic of your hair straight now so I could see the placement of the blonde in your. Fabulous look.
drools.gif

mello

Oh myyy! You guys are far too kind!
blush-anim-cl.gif

First things first, to everyone that is asking about my hair, the secret is that they're extensions! I USED to have the blonde dyed in but the upkeep for it was ridiculous, and resulted in my hair being super fried. So now I just put my blonde extensions in when I go out
smiles.gif
I think they're 14 or 16 inches, and I clip one layer underneath all of my hair and two more on either side of my head, under my real hair! I have some individual blonde pieces as well that I will add in occasionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
these do look great! and so do you! sry to ask but what are digital macro modes?

Macro mode is a setting that most cameras have and it allows the camera to focus on closer up objects, so that you can get a lot of detail!

As for a tutorial, you can actually find something VERY similar on MakeupGeek's youtube. Here is the link! I followed the same guidelines basically, just used a few different colors and extended the black past my crease cause my eyes are HUGE haha

p3nut

wow, your so gorgeous!! & I love the hair! are those blonde pieces real or are those extensions?