Dramatic Dark Look- Lady in Red (WARNING PIC HEAVY)

Colorqueen

I was having a bad day Saturday. A really bad day.

My husband tried to get me out of the house, so I decided to become someone totally different.

I remembered a video of *chola inspired makeup* that someone on makeup alley told me about, so I did a look inspired by that. It is more on the glam side though.

My husband leaned over and told me that it was 100% night.

I did not understand what he meant, and then he said that he had been keeping track and 100% of the guys were turning heads when I walked by. He said he was relatively positive it was not for him.

HAHHAHA

Please keep in mind that I did these photos at midnight after the makeup had been on for 7 hours- so it is not perfect, but I wanted you to see it anyway. The photos I took before I left during the day did nto turn out well, so I decided to give it a last try.

I could not decide which photos to post, so I did the best ones and just had a hard time picking- sorry if it is too pic heavy.

(MODERATOR
I have checked all specs and each photo falls within the 600x800 limit for full photo posting, but if something gets messed up in translation and you need me to change, this, please let me know.)

This photo is the full outfit that I had on....
Chola1full.jpg

Here is the look with hair slicked back so you can see the makeup better.

Cholaslickhair.jpg

Chola2.jpg

Cholafavoritelong.jpg

Cholacloseup3.jpg

Choladown.jpg

Cholalookingup.jpg

Cholasmile.jpg

For Fun, here is what I looked like two days previous

CheetahGirlKlum1.jpg

And not too many days previous to that

MelroseMoodDupe1.jpg

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
soo pretty. do you wear wigs or change your hair color that often?

wigs- so much fun and I am not stuck with it till it grows out and I can go back to natural any time I want.

choochoo.gif

pugmommy7

girlfriend, how did you keep the red off your teeth?
I love it! (but I would be wiping my teef all night
winks.gif

xo

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
girlfriend, how did you keep the red off your teeth?
I love it! (but I would be wiping my teef all night
winks.gif

xo

LOL

I learned a trick from a fellow makeup artist.

I wad up a strong napkin or paper towel into tube-like shape (tissue will leave pieces behind), and I put it in my mouth and press my lips firmly around it. That will blot the back parts that are near the teeth and keep the lipstick from running all over the teeth constantly. For good measure I do it twice just to make sure and that often will do it.

Plus, in case I miss a spot, I try to remember to clean them with my tongue a lot too.
tong.gif

Ever since I learned how to do that, it has made wearing dark lipstick a WHOLE lot easier.
yahoo.gif

Krasevayadancer

All of these look fantastic! Glad to hear you are going out despite your rut. You look fabulous! I especially love looks 1 and 2!

hotpink1326

You look HOT woman!! I am loving the 1st look
smiles.gif
It must be so much fun changing wigs all the time. I love changing makeup daily (I hardly ever do the same look twice) but to chose your hair daily... that must be a blast
th_wink3.gif

Briar

You are a fabulous chameleon, I love it and am delighted when I get to see your versatility. And the first look with the red highlights and red lips, HOT!

Latest posts