Drugstore Eyes meets Pixie Cut

TISH1124

Hey guys....I decided to try out some of my Drugstore e/s today and see if they compared to my MAC as far as pigmentation.... Not sure yet...But they were not too bad to work with ...Let's see how long they last.

Face : MAC Studio Tech NC45, MSF Medium Dark
Cheeks: MAC Margin blush
Eyes: UDPP, HIP Black e/l, Rimmel kohl e/l in Jungle Green, NYX Kiwi, HIP Dynamic Duo e/s, HIP Riotous Duo e/s, MAC Zoomlash
Lips:MAC 3N

dec2e.jpg

dec2b.jpg

dec2a.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie
U ees purdyyyyyy!!.. Is that you in your avatar??.. Ees sexxyyy!

I wish!!! No that is Rihanna!! Thank you!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You look HOT.

Thanks Mama...Trying to determine what funky color I want my hair now that it's super short!

makeba

i remember having a haircut like that!! i loved every bit of it. it is sooo super chic and sexy on you!!!

carandru

You look hot, chica! Makeup, hair and all! And since you brought up dying your hair I think you would look super cute if you dye your hair like the same color of your eyebrows w/ a few subtle highlights in the front. Or leave it as is, it's working for ya!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
You look hot, chica! Makeup, hair and all! And since you brought up dying your hair I think you would look super cute if you dye your hair like the same color of your eyebrows w/ a few subtle highlights in the front. Or leave it as is, it's working for ya!

My natural color is like a Auburn brown...maybe I need to get back to my roots!! Thanks Lady!! You are always so helpful!

MzzRach

OMG that cut looks amazing on you!!!! Absolutely stunning.

Love the greens, great with your eye colour.

It all gets love from me, it's fab.
winkiss.gif