Drugstore Eyes meets Pixie Cut

fresh76

omgosh, i love the hair on you! you look fabulous!!! i say keep it that colour.. it's so naturally sexy!

HeavenLeiBlu

Nice! I'm kinda sad I didn't get any of the N collection while it was out. I think I'm gonna go back to the CCO and see what it do. Love the hair, too. I miss my short hair.

iheartmakeup

i LOVE your hair, it looks so great. and the greens look fab on you
greengrin.gif

banjobama

Wooo hot stuff! I love your haircut, and the color too. But you could do some purple streaks in there or something, if you're into that!

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie
U ees purdyyyyyy!!.. Is that you in your avatar??.. Ees sexxyyy!

OMG I´m not the only one who thinks tish looks like rihanna! I love the green on you, and I definetly think you should do some rihanna inspired FOTD´s
thmbup.gif

Smokin' Jo

U totally rock the pixie cut, not many people can!
If you are still considering a color to dye your hair may I suggest going towards a red, well not red as though i scared you with that suggestion but i mean like a deep brownish color with a burgandy tint, something that would look brownish in less light that has some sort of tint but once you are in the light you will totally see that color shine through. I think it would totally compliment your skin tone and eyes. It would totally warm up your face, and especially if you wear lots or browns,greens,bronzes, rust and golds you would def be total hottness. Hope that helps!

Laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ella_
OMG I´m not the only one who thinks tish looks like rihanna! I love the green on you, and I definetly think you should do some rihanna inspired FOTD´s
thmbup.gif

I thought I was the only one too. Every time I see her avatar I'm fooled into thinking it's her!! I agree witht eh rihanna inspired FOTD's!

But go red! Red, I say! Red!! Yess.. Dye the hair in a nice fire-truck red!.. And least that's what I think whenever I see pixie cut..
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie
I thought I was the only one too. Every time I see her avatar I'm fooled into thinking it's her!! I agree witht eh rihanna inspired FOTD's!

But go red! Red, I say! Red!! Yess.. Dye the hair in a nice fire-truck red!.. And least that's what I think whenever I see pixie cut..
th_dunno.gif

Thanks girls my hair is a deep burgundy now...and it has grown out so much...I will have to post soon