dying my hair

User38

Your new color looks great.. are you going to put in some more highlites or lowlights to give it some dimension? That caramel color is lovely though
smiles.gif

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxkat
I truly love the way your hair looks in pic #1. That's the one I would recommend.

the first pic of the darker color? or the blonde pic

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Your new color looks great.. are you going to put in some more highlites or lowlights to give it some dimension? That caramel color is lovely though
smiles.gif

yeah i usually get highlights and low lights, but since last time i went was the first time i was going dark, the hair stylist said to save my money and not do the highlights since it would probably fade so much the first time anyway.

i am going to do one more full head of color and hopefully then it wont fade as much, then i will throw in some high lights

kimmae17

update, this is what it looks like after 2 full dye jobs. it still fades to a not as nice color tho, which is tempting me to go back to blonde.

l_9f0392182fd84eee8d6d1466e7fa26ff.jpg

Chikky

I'd stick with the darker color. It brings out your eyes more and I think it compliments your skin tone, also. I really like it.

Jessica0984

I totally understand where you are coming from. What brand of haircolor are they using on you at the salon? And they really should put a filler on your hair it will hold alot better.

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica0984
I totally understand where you are coming from. What brand of haircolor are they using on you at the salon? And they really should put a filler on your hair it will hold alot better.

i think its wella that they use. i am already so much lighter since i ahve been in the sun a bit