E.L.F Cosmetics

JM3535

I was surprised by how pigmented the e/s is. I want to try the nail polish but I can't find them in a store, only online.

katelyn0

For anyone in Canada who doesn't already know this (it's been here since November but i just found out yesterday :p) us canadians can now purchase E.L.F. here. E.L.F. is being sold exclusively at Zellers! I also saw a few E.L.F. products at Winners but the whole line is sold at Zellers

LisaOrestea

Its so annoying reading this thread. The UK E.L.F site NEVER has 50% off studio line deals, AND its more expensive here anyway :p

I wish I could order from the american site and just get them to ship it here haha!

$3 = £1.99 at the moment
plus the 50% off would make each item about pound, as apposed to the £3.50 we pay here.

I mean, not that £3.50 is expensive but it adds up really fast :p

Whitney6195

ELF Mineral Brushes?

Has anyone tried them? I am tempted to get some, they look so nice! But, I dont want to waste my money on them if they suck LOL

kissmypinkstar

I mean, not that £3.50 is expensive but it adds up really fast :p
Exactly! I'm so jealous of you guys in the US - you get all the best deals and new products way before we do!

Still, ELF is cheap so i'm not complaining too much
winks.gif

Smf16

ELF has been coming out with a lot of new items lately! I ordered the 100 eyeshadow palette from the Studio collection, which has had some good reviews. They also have some new tinted moisturizers and a makeup set spray I want to try..

Kragey

I am amazed by how much I love the Studio Complexion brush. I use it for my blush pretty much every time and I absolutely LOOOOVE it! The Studio Blush brush is nice, but quite small, so I really only use it for highlighting now.

Any reviews/swatches for the new $1 lipsticks or tinted moisturizer? (I tried the TM from the original line and haaaaaaaaaated it!)

preciouscharm

Has anyone tried the High Definition powder? I'm dying to know how it is!

I've sworn by this product. Why pay money for the Makeup forever HD powder when it does the same thing for so much cheaper.
I've compared using this powder with and without it on. I have oily skin and by the end of the day my face would be SO oily (AND I live in FL). When I use this my face stays oil free and makeup in place.

aries412

Hi, I personally LOVE Elf products especially the brushes the professional line is available at some Target stores. I price is right at $3 per brush. I do not like the MAC brushes so much sometimes because they tend to shed very quickly, which is a downfall.
cutey.gif

jessjess2424

i love elf i just got my order in and i love everything!!!! i couldnt believe how good the 1 dollar eyeshadows were so soft and pigmented i honestly thought theyd be chalky but no there awsome! tommorow im trying out one of the blushes i got i cant wait!

lollypop

i couldnt believe how good the 1 dollar eyeshadows were so soft and pigmented i honestly thought theyd be chalky but no there awsome!

Agree. I was also fascinated with mascara, it does a really good job. Brushes from the studio line are also very good. But I'm not sure if I'm going to order their nail polish ever again.

Kragey

I got two more studio brushes, the powder and angled, and they are just FABULOUS. So soft, don't shed after the first wash, and they apply makeup beautifully!

The plumping lip glazes are 50/50. Awful smell, and Baby Doll doesn't really show up on me, but I am in LOVE with Ruby Kiss.

I'm actually mildly impressed by the $1 concealer with a wand. It's similar to my MAC Select Cover, only a teensy bit more liquidy, and the undereye coverage is about the same.

The $1 eyelid primer is meh. It doesn't brighten colors and shadows started to crease on my lids after about 8 hours, although my lids ARE oil slicks and the primer is VERY rich, so I think it might work better for dry lids. I've been using it under my eyes to keep my concealer from creasing, though, and it's great for that!

I've only tried one nail polish so far in Smokey Brown.L Terrible brush, but it was opaque in one coat and the color is really beautiful.

The studio lip conditioners are very smooth, semi-sheer and lovely. I hate how huge the packaging is, though.

ButterflyKeeper

I love ELF. I don't live in the Us or UK, so I get it shipped to a friend in the US who then ships it to me. They usually arrive at his place within a week+.

If you want the brushes, I recommend the studio and mineral line brushes; definitely worth buying. Their essential brush line can be hit or miss, but they're worth getting, especially the eyeshadow blending brush and the spoolie.

I recommend their mineral eyeshadow; super pigmented, they're absolutely gorgeous. The brushes from the mineral line cost more than the other lines, but they're great quality stuff.

The studio brushes are great; I have the flat top brush an the small precision brush as well as the kabuki brush. The kabuki brush isn't that dense, but it's still great to have. for $5, you can't complain.

Aelya

I will never buy foundation in it because I don't like put stuff who seems cheap ! Maybe It's good stuff but I'm afraid to have so many imperfection with it !
I'm so in love with the brush ! The less expensive, I haven't try the studio ! Eyeshadow are too good ! I want to try Studio eyeshadow and blush.

fleur de lis

I've bought the studio brushes and love them. Lost my angled liner brush which is annoying as I love it for applying my gel eyeliner.

Thinking of trying some more products soon - on my list is the HD powder, the mineral eye primer and some of the mineral lipsticks, not sure which ones yet thought.

Has anyone tried the new bamboo brushes? What are they like?

Also, any products you'd warn people to stay away from? I've ELF products are very hit and miss with some amazing bargains and some terrible products. Although they're all cheap so it doesn't matter too much, I'd rather avoid buying things that are known to be poor!

fleur de lis

So I bought a new angled liner brush, though this one isn't as good for some reason, which is a bit sad!

Also bought the mineral eye primer which is good so far, but does crease after about 6 hours. Can't compare to normal UDPP as I don't have it, but I have the sin one which is better than the elf one for preventing creasing.

Also bought mineral lipstick in runaway pink which I thought I'd love but don't :( The zit zapper pen which is awesome and a bargain at £1.50, and I got a mist and fix free, which I'm currently on the fence about!

Latest posts