Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyBenett

yeah i was going to get that quad too but i wasnt that impressed with the swatches either! and felines does seem like an age away! such a great collection though!
boohoo i missed out on felines..
crybaby.gif

Hellolover

MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

Found a list of all the upcoming color names with color description and face charts
yahoo.gif
..:)

http://allglam.com/2011/02/16/preliminary-mac-fall-2011-collection-info-swatches/

GlamQueen21

I have not bought a quad since Fabulous Felines as well. Caviar Dreams Quad didn't impress me at all. BeckyBenett: You missed out on Felines? Do look out for it when it hits the CCO soon.

BeckyBenett

Found a list of all the upcoming color names with color description and face charts
yahoo.gif

http://allglam.com/2011/02/16/preliminary-mac-fall-2011-collection-info-swatches/

thnks!! the prolongwear eyeshadow colours sound great.. stuff i cn use everyday!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow, it wasn't until I saw this that I realised I hadn't either. I'm shocked, because I am normally all over quads. I've even been having difficulty holding myself back from Defiance and Valiant, because I just freakin' love quads. That said, I think I literally bought every quad last year except Caviar Dreams (which is still lingering around a couple of stores here). With SCF and Fabulous Felines, it was a great year for quads. I'm holding out for Quite Cute, though.
BeckyBenett: You missed out on Felines? Do look out for it when it hits the CCO soon.

MACina

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh......so many interessting news!!!!

Sounds all so great....I can not wait for more information!

Sophia84

yahoo.gif

Thanks soooo much for the info!!! It's weird that we already now info about the fall collection and no word for the summer one!

LMD84

tanks for the infomation. we have been putting bits together in the early buzz thread already from face charts and stuff! we're mac detectives!

Shypo

I haven't read back through the more recent posts, but I learned today of 2 collections coming on May 5th in the US - Fashion Flower and Flighty.....both appear to be very colorful collections, and the promo pic for Flighty seems to look more like paints or creams than 'powders' (I'm thinking the Prolongwear shadows?)....anyone else have any info on them?

And the cooling powders are from the Prescriptives line - they're going to be offered in 'foundation' colors (NC/NW) -

Shypo

The 'Lady Grey' and 'Prince Noir' sound like maybe there could also a Queen involved....maybe Queen's Sin (maybe some sort of Royal collection)? Lou, like you, I LOVE that color - I try not to use it too often so as not to use it up!!

panther27

Maybe Flighty is the big bounce shadows that were posted before that are supposed to be released on May 5th?
I haven't read back through the more recent posts, but I learned today of 2 collections coming on May 5th in the US - Fashion Flower and Flighty.....both appear to be very colorful collections, and the promo pic for Flighty seems to look more like paints or creams than 'powders' (I'm thinking the Prolongwear shadows?)....anyone else have any info on them?

And the cooling powders are from the Prescriptives line - they're going to be offered in 'foundation' colors (NC/NW) -

LMD84

thanks very much for your infomation sweetie! sounds great! and new creamy and paint products sound great! i hope they will be comparable to the mufe aqua creams!!

LMD84

The 'Lady Grey' and 'Prince Noir' sound like maybe there could also a Queen involved....maybe Queen's Sin (maybe some sort of Royal collection)? Lou, like you, I LOVE that color - I try not to use it too often so as not to use it up!!

i swear if they announce that queens sin is coming back i may actually squeal out loud!! lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed guys!

Shypo

I also heard about and saw the promo pics for 2 new collections - I'm assuming they're summer collections as they release May 5th in the US: Fashion Flower and Flighty.......I'm guessing FF is what 'Daisy' ends up being....the promo pic had a model with all kinds of daisies glued to her head......

Status
Not open for further replies.