Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdollface

Sound so good doesn't it!? I love greens too! And blue's of course. I don't understand that some people don't like blue shadows with blue eyes. I love blues with my blue eyes!
I really hoped after Quite Cute mac would slow down a bit for me, but i guess that's not gonna happen
cutey.gif

LMD84

MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

I also heard about and saw the promo pics for 2 new collections - I'm assuming they're summer collections as they release May 5th in the US: Fashion Flower and Flighty.......I'm guessing FF is what 'Daisy' ends up being....the promo pic had a model with all kinds of daisies glued to her head......
ah yes, that would make sence then! :) sounds rather interesting!! hee hee!

LMD84

Sound so good doesn't it!? I love greens too! And blue's of course. I don't understand that some people don't like blue shadows with blue eyes. I love blues with my blue eyes! I really hoped after Quite Cute mac would slow down a bit for me, but i guess that's not gonna happen
cutey.gif
it sounds great! and i think blue shadow and blue eyes is fine too! you rock it sweetie! and my mac buying never slows down sadly, i have been limiting myself much more though. i buy only what will be unique in my collection. but greens and teals are a weak point i must admit! and i'm a sucker for trying new formulas too!

Pinkdollface

i swear if they announce that queens sin is coming back i may actually squeal out loud!! lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed guys!
I hope Queens Sin does return. Everyone is saying it's great and swatches i've seen looked great, now i'm curious.

Lou i just realised you have a new avatar. That's a really nice picture of you!

Pinkdollface

I'm trying to limit myself too, but it's very hard. I only got into mac 1,5 year ago, but my collection grew really fast. It just makes me happy to shop and then play with all the new stuff and try to find new combination with stuff i already have. Everyone spends money on something and i spend it on make up
smiles.gif

chidarkcy

I saw in a Mexican magazine about a future collection (didn't mention the name though) with eyeshadows in paintpots and mousse texture. There was a pic with 2 green shadows and a girl with her eyes orange-lined. It said the collection is just eyeshadows and there are 15 different colors.
I'll try to get the magazine and take a pic, but maybe is one of the two you're mentioning. =)

I haven't read back through the more recent posts, but I learned today of 2 collections coming on May 5th in the US - Fashion Flower and Flighty.....both appear to be very colorful collections, and the promo pic for Flighty seems to look more like paints or creams than 'powders' (I'm thinking the Prolongwear shadows?)....anyone else have any info on them?

And the cooling powders are from the Prescriptives line - they're going to be offered in 'foundation' colors (NC/NW) -

xasperadastra

I also heard about and saw the promo pics for 2 new collections - I'm assuming they're summer collections as they release May 5th in the US: Fashion Flower and Flighty.......I'm guessing FF is what 'Daisy' ends up being....the promo pic had a model with all kinds of daisies glued to her head......

uhhh really?? how many summer collections we'll have only in May? three??? XD I want to see these promo pictures!!!

sss215

BeckyBenett: You missed out on Felines? Do look out for it when it hits the CCO soon.

Jealous, Lap of Luxury and the blue one (i forgot) lip glosses from Fab Felines are at my CCO now! I am going to check for the quads soon. I love Leopard luxe, but passed on the other 2 so hopefully, the'll show up.

love they are going to be in foundation colors. hopefully not shimmery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo

And the cooling powders are from the Prescriptives line - they're going to be offered in 'foundation' colors (NC/NW) -

banana1234

Wowza. Did someone say that they wanted more brights?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=614915&id=16126780553

It's a very manga-meets-electro-punk kind of look, quite different than the other days.
yes! ive been waiting for something bright!

OctoberViolet

Thank you LMD84 for the information on the cooling powders. I definitely want to try one now. I also loved the Fabulous Feline collection. One of my all time favorites. I have one of the quads (can't remember right now which one, but I love it!!!)

I haven't read back through the more recent posts, but I learned today of 2 collections coming on May 5th in the US - Fashion Flower and Flighty.....both appear to be very colorful collections, and the promo pic for Flighty seems to look more like paints or creams than 'powders' (I'm thinking the Prolongwear shadows?)....anyone else have any info on them?

TeresitaMC

Quote:
I'm thinking that's likely......the promo pic was so pretty - the model was covered with all sorts of flowers (mostly daisies!) -
Well that makes total sense then!
greengrin.gif
Thank you for describing it!!

15 shadows?!? Again a big batch of e/s...we are in troubblllllle
lol.gif

OctoberViolet

Mother of MAC!!! Just when I think I'm done with over buying, they (MAC) pull me back to buy even more...augh!
WTF2.gif

I already have a few lipsticks in mind. Prince Noir, Runaway Red and now Amber. I can't wait to see what shade of lipstick that will be. I am also planning on pilling up the different eyeshadows. I want a few browns, greys and that burgundy so far. Tx for the website info Hellolover.

Found a list of all the upcoming color names with color description and face charts
yahoo.gif
..:)

http://allglam.com/2011/02/16/preliminary-mac-fall-2011-collection-info-swatches/

Shypo

I cannot wait for new eye shadows......my weakness........so excited to see the products in these 2 collections!!
pompom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.