Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

I want to be covered in flowers
amuse.gif

There's a nice pic of the MAC metal/Motorhead collection eyeshadow. It looks like a denim belt loop with a brass rivet. The color looks like dark blue denim. I'll see if I can take a good pic of it.

Spring In Style issue
is this not that jeanius collection?

spunky

MAC - Possible Summer/Fall 2011 Collections!

heart.gif
Queens Sin.. I have 2 bus of it. I have been offered $ 100 for it by a crazed mua.. but I won't sell it.. I loved McQueen
ssad.gif

I know there will be a whole series of re-promotes of the old and most loved ls colours.. but don't quote me
sneaky.gif
oooooh... any idea on what might be repromoted? haha you're the bestest!
th_hug.gif

Shypo

I can't imagine why I didn't grab this colour at the time. I think I believed that I had enough red lipsticks. I must have had a fever or something. I'd welcome the chance to grab it if it comes back. Of course, if and when it does, it's going to be Stereo Rose pandemonium all over again...
Katred, QS would look awesome on you!!! I have only the one.....wish I had backed it up.......but maybe we'll get our wish!

HG, I loved McQueen too!!! So sad........

2browneyes

Off topic...Lou, your new pic is gorgeous.

I need to get to the CCO to see what they have there....haven't been in a while. I was disappointed last time I went. I'm gonna check the CCO thread to see if there are any updates.

Another huge shadow collection in the making....sounds like trouble.

LMD84

Off topic...Lou, your new pic is gorgeous.

I need to get to the CCO to see what they have there....haven't been in a while. I was disappointed last time I went. I'm gonna check the CCO thread to see if there are any updates.

Another huge shadow collection in the making....sounds like trouble.
thanks sweetie! you are very sweet!
blush-anim-cl.gif

LMD84

oooooh... any idea on what might be repromoted? haha you're the bestest!
th_hug.gif
they did that once before i think. that is when parrot got released again. i think it was the originals collection. if they do a part two of that it would be amazing!

Anitacska

[h=3]According to Temptalia there are 4 eyeshadows in Jeanius:[/h]

• Diva In Distress Mid-tone gray with silver pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Motorhead Mid-tone blue with copper pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Stove Pipe Black Black with copper pearl (Limited Edition)
  • White Jeanius White with silver pearl (Limited Edition)

Thats what the magazine had listed under the picture - maybe Motorhead is just the name of the shadow.

PinkBasset

I'm very excited to see the new Prep&Prime Vibrancy eye, it's about time Mac made one of those! I just finished my Chanel Éclat Lumiére, I can't wait to see how the Mac one compares. :)

commandolando

I hope it's Beachbound :)
heart.gif
Queens Sin.. I have 2 bus of it. I have been offered $ 100 for it by a crazed mua.. but I won't sell it.. I loved McQueen
ssad.gif

I know there will be a whole series of re-promotes of the old and most loved ls colours.. but don't quote me
sneaky.gif

queen_kitty

Quote: Originally Posted by HerGreyness
sneaky.gif

This would be fantastic, there are so many things I wish I had gotten before I was into MAC! I hope they do some awesome eyeshadow repromotes too! I remember on the runway they used Angel blush, and I believe that's an old color, so maybe that's part of the repromotes collection! I think I'd really love if lipsticks like Lightly Ripe, Vivacious, Sweet Thing or Fun and Sexy, and Lollipop Loving returned. And I'd be really excited for repromotes of Parrot, Waternymph, Mancatcher, and Firespot!

Sequinzombie

I had to google a swatch and it is so beautiful! If I had $100 to throw away i'd buy it. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.