early early early pregnancy signs??

Tat2dbeauty07

Congrats on the pregnancy!!! It's always exciting my partner and I got pregnant when I was 19 and he was 40 I didnt think I could get pregnant because of some health issue and also his age and previous drug use. Nearly 4 years after dating I became pregnant my daughter is now 7 months old and the love of my life. Keep us posted on here each and every appointment youll get more and more anxious I always looked forward to hearing her heart beat I got several ultrasounds because she didnt want to show whether she was a boy or girl I did have to be induced which was a bit of a downfall a month early because my amniotic fluid was low but she was healthy and 6ibs 9 1/2 ounces I cant complain. If you ever need anyone to talk to their plenty of us on here you can message including me.

MUALindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
It's always exciting my partner and I got pregnant when I was 19 and he was 40 I didnt think I could get pregnant because of some health issue and also his age and previous drug use. Nearly 4 years after dating I became pregnant my daughter is now 7 months old and the love of my life.

You're 19 and dated a 40 year old for 4 years... so when you were 15 you started dating a 36 year old???? Why isn't he in jail?! EW!

User49

I'm really sorry to hear that it has been a difficult time for you both. I don't know much about pregnancy but i do remember one thing from a program that was on telly and that is that if u actually have less sex your chances might increase because the sperm count is higher when you then do have sex. I wish you all the best. xx

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlvrGrndM99
You're 19 and dated a 40 year old for 4 years... so when you were 15 you started dating a 36 year old???? Why isn't he in jail?! EW!

wow thats slightly judgemental!!!

Corvs Queen

Quote:

This comment is completely out of line. This is not a place to place judgment on others. Just sayin'.

TISH1124

^^ Exactly....How is that anyone's business/concern other than the young lady involved and her parents for that matter ......grrrrrrrr, geeeshhhhhhhh uggghhhhhhhhhhh

MUALindsay

Not judgmental at all, just stating a fact and it's highly ILLEGAL!!! No matter if the parents agree or not, the laws are the laws.

TISH1124

^^ True.....However what can I say....Driving over the Speed limit is against the law too and I manage to do it everyday...I say to each their own when it is not affecting me and no one is getting hurt. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

MUALindsay

^^^ True, it's just sad some get away with things, because of knowing people and having $$$, while others suffer the consequences. It just hurts me because so many girls (yes, they are generally the minor in the situation) do it on purpose and even lie about their ages and don't realized how it can effect the male. ((And I sure wouldn't go flaunting it on a msg board...))

II3rinII

.... annnnnnnnnd bringing it back to me..... hahahah =)

so we go on the 16th to hear the heart beat. im so nervous, i hope its there!! i hope everything is alright!

nunu

Quote:
^^^ True, it's just sad some get away with things, because of knowing people and having $$$, while others suffer the consequences. It just hurts me because so many girls (yes, they are generally the minor in the situation) do it on purpose and even lie about their ages and don't realized how it can effect the male. ((And I sure wouldn't go flaunting it on a msg board...))

Please stick to the original topic. Besides there's no need for such comments.

II3rinII

just an update: me and peanut are doing well. the first trimester was very easy, no sickness, just a little tired. we are 16 weeks now and the belly is getting nice and round. i havent felt any movement yet, but im not to worried. we find out the sex on the 9th! at my NT scan the sonographer said 'wow you have a very photogentic child" i was like "well duh, look at momma!" hahahah but i knew she just ment that it wasnt hiding from her and let her get all the pics she needed for the scan. but i will say my babys face profile was already well defined, she did get a great shot of it, perfectly shaped nose lips and chin. people have asked if its a 3d sonogram because of how clear it is, but its not. i think my baby just knows how to do a good "fotd"!

Corvs Queen

Congratulations and thanks for keeping us updated. I hope things continue to go smoothly for you and your peanut. (((HUGS)))

Latest posts