eBay's Enhanced Member Reporting - anyone else have it?

BellaItalia1969

Angi,the seller of Heatherette,emailed me back to say she did NOT know that these were fakes!!
Yeah right!
girl_devil.gif

Great news...eyeliners have been removed ((Angi))) as you are in huggin mood im huggin ya right back
PS.Girls would you tell someone if they gave you fake Mac as a gift that it was counterfeit?
specktra_rocks.gif

Awww look@this girls...he/she even gives FREE BRUSHES when you buy his fake pigments!MACshimmer blush 11g FREE BRUSHES 5 colours pink orange on eBay, also, Blush, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 03-Jan-09 16:19:09 GMT)
http://1.2.3.9/bmi/i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/21/ec/44e8_1.JPG[/IMG]
I did email the seller...but no reply yet

TISH1124

If I knew they knew the fake stuff and were serious MAC addicts like me ...Yes...If not probably not...I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings if that was all they could afford to get and did not have any idea

angi

Eyeliners are gone. Yay enhanced reporting!

If someone got me fake mac, and I knew they'd heard me ranting about ebay and all the fakes you can get - then I probably would tell them. But if they'd gone to the trouble to find out things that I don't have, and then got them...... well, it's the thought that counts, and I wouldn't tell. I'd probably just try to replace it with the real thing later, so I could show them I was using 'their' gift!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
If I knew they knew the fake stuff and were serious MAC addicts like me ...Yes...If not probably not...I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings if that was all they could afford to get and did not have any idea

Tish
winks.gif
I was in a situation where my sis has bought this Lancome cream on eBay,when she showed it to me i thought hmmmm wierd smell,cheap packaging(she paid £30) ..i had to tell her it was a fake as i did NOT want her to use it on her face
cry.gif
..god knows what it had in it!
By the way hon your son has stunning eyes...
winks.gif

Night xxx

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Eyeliners are gone. Yay enhanced reporting!

If someone got me fake mac, and I knew they'd heard me ranting about ebay and all the fakes you can get - then I probably would tell them. But if they'd gone to the trouble to find out things that I don't have, and then got them...... well, it's the thought that counts, and I wouldn't tell. I'd probably just try to replace it with the real thing later, so I could show them I was using 'their' gift!

Angi bravooooooooooooooooooo <clapping real loud>>
but before im off to bed i have to report him/her...blimey this is suppose to be FAFI???
greengrin.gif

MACshimmer blush 11g FREE BRUSHES 5 colours pink orange on eBay, also, Blush, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 03-Jan-09 16:19:09 GMT)

44e8_2.JPG

seller:
s.gif
good_luck_to_me.0208
Lol good luck to KNOCK OFF NIGEL,we will see...

Kayteuk

I go to Cheryl's shiney eyes! They are cheaper than UK and arrive quicker! Shes amazing and I plan to marry her some day...Lol!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
I go to Cheryl's shiney eyes! They are cheaper than UK and arrive quicker! Shes amazing and I plan to marry her some day...Lol!

Thank you Katey,I will have a butchers
I was just browsing and saw this lot??i emailed the seller few times to ask for shades names ...but no reply!He/she always sells these under private auction..but if you check out via Goofbay - eBay Tools, eBay Misspellings, eBay Typos, eBay Sniper, eBay Bargains then you can see exactly how many he sold
angry.gif

c689_1.JPG

7 X Mac Eye Shadow Pigments, Brand New Full Size (1.5G) on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 09-Dec-08 21:39:47 GMT)

Ok Im off to Cheryls shiny eyes
Ta much lovex

angi

TISH1124

^^^ And it normally takes them about 3-4 days to remove stuff...They told me that is why they have it now where all cosmetics require a min 5 day listing period...I used to be able to list for 3 days

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
EVERYONE needs to report this crap. It just bugs me.

Lol hun x I know what you mean
drools.gif

I just had a quick look at ebay and found this...what makes me laff is that when listing fakes why do these sellers always put "RARE!mac!!! £29.99!!!!Wow now this will make someone a LOVERRLY XMAS gift!NOT !!
MAC 12 Colour Eye Shadow Palette NEW Boxed Rare on eBay, also, Sets Kits, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 05-Jan-09 23:35:19 GMT)
1d43_1.JPG

Now have a look at this yucky palette 1 already sold,pity the poor mug who is going to get this for Xms
ssad.gif

BRAND NEW IN BOX MAKE UP SET BLUSHERS & EYE SHADOW on eBay, also, Sets Kits, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 10-Dec-08 10:03:07 GMT)
1060_1.JPG

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
^ I'd love to report them...... but they're already gone!
choochoo.gif

Angi
smiles.gif

i was so surprised too ..logged on late afternoon and they were gone too.Mind you this is still selling !Julie and I have both reported this 2 days ago but now he has more for sale(7 already gone)
What bugs me is that you can CLEARLY see the spelling mistake on the box!!!Get real people like MAC would allow spelling errors on their boxes
angry.gif
LIQULID!!!!!Counterfeiters 1st lingo is obviously not ENGLISH!

WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER on eBay, also, Eyeliner, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 02-Jan-09 13:15:13 GMT)
9789_1.JPG

Girlies have a lovely day Im off to get a sample of Cocomotion
mac_addict.gif

ciaoooo

angi

Yep, just reported it! Hopefully ebay will get the message that it's not real sometime soon.

BellaItalia1969

Girlies !Cheers!I feel actually sorry for all these peeps who can't tell genuine MAC from FAKE!
mac_addict.gif

Im myself are wary of buyin MAC products, from eBay!There are some lovely ,genuine sellers who sell authentic Mac..Julie springs to my mind but some are just knock offs Nigels!
Here is one..
74b1_1.JPG

Brand New MAC lot of 5 Eyeshadow Pigment, Face powder on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 06-Jan-09 23:35:38 GMT)
af9b_1.JPG

She says she doesn't know the names of the shades
nonono.gif

Better go and sort out some Xmas cards,as otherwise they won't get posted...
Ciao xxx