electric cool eye shadow

paparazziboy

august 2nd
your new fashion source. electric cool eye shadows electrifying pigments fuse with high frost for maximum wattage in 12 limited edition shades. comfortable easy glide flexibility from the moment your brush on fingertip touches the soft lightweight springy formula. you'll be wired into its sensational blending power with a application that is uniquely sensual. explore the medium to high coverage potential for a light sparked multi dimensional pearly wash. try super watt a shimmer taupe. amp it up with highly charged vibrant purple or shock with fashion circuit kelly green its luxe with a he of rich color charge.. who wouldn't want to be this electric

love power - soft shimmering rose
dynamo - mid-tone coral
highly charged - rich purple with pink penalized pigments
brilliantly lit - bright acid yellow green
switch to blue - rich cobalt
pure flash! -pale champagne
superwatt- light shimmering taupe
coil- copper bronze
electroplate- cool gunmetal grey
blacklit- black with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
infra violet- mid-tone pink violet with blue pearlized pigments
fashion circuit - bright kelly green

all are a frost finish

252 brush

OctoberViolet

Thank you so much paparazziboy!!!! I still need to read through all the info you have given us.
holysheep.gif

rockin

I'm looking forward to seeing these. If these are like the Chanel Illusion d'Ombres, there are 4 or 5 there that sound like they might tempt me

valkolak

I'm looking forward to seeing these. If these are like the Chanel Illusion d'Ombres, there are 4 or 5 there that sound like they might tempt me
I really hope they are. Wasn't there info about these before that said they would be like big bounce 2.0?

lyseD

So, so lucky -- I got to see the shadows today. We couldn't swatch them, or even open them, but I am WAY more excited than I was before I saw them.

The few that really stood out to me were the coral, green (which really is a fabulous teal), cobalt, and a pinky/purple shade. All of the colours are gorgeous. I wish I had pictures to share but unfortunately we were trying to be sneaky.

Latest posts