electric cool eye shadow

StarrySim

Finally, some regular size eyeshadows! I've been hoping for another Starflash collection, but this will have to do. Can't wait to see swatches.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm ready to see swatches too! I hope I will not like them, I need to save up for the other collections, so I'll try to skip this one. But colorwise there are a couple that I'm interested in, especially the taupe and the champagne one.

xasperadastra

If these are not crease city such as Big bounce or Metal X eyeshadows I'll probably take one.. the colors seem beautiful! But I have oily lids and only stuff like paint pots or Mufe aqua cream is good for me
I like Love Power!

martiangurll

If these are not crease city such as Big bounce or Metal X eyeshadows I'll probably take one.. the colors seem beautiful! But I have oily lids and only stuff like paint pots or Mufe aqua cream is good for me
I like Love Power!
These are supposed to be WAY better than Big Bounce or Metal X. Now, as to creasing, I would be super excited to see one that had both blendability and crease-resistance, but probably not in this dimension we are living in.

StarrySim

Awww I thought these were regular size eyeshadow pots, but I guess I was wrong :( In that case, it's a pass for me.

Also, I was at The Bay to pick up my HC items, and I swear I saw this collection out. Was I dreaming? It was a bunch of brightly colored eyeshadows that are larger than the regular size but not as big as pro longwear, and they have screw caps. The texture is liquidy powder. I can't remember the name of the collection, but I could swear this was it.

Richelle83

Awww I thought these were regular size eyeshadow pots, but I guess I was wrong :( In that case, it's a pass for me.

Also, I was at The Bay to pick up my HC items, and I swear I saw this collection out. Was I dreaming? It was a bunch of brightly colored eyeshadows that are larger than the regular size but not as big as pro longwear, and they have screw caps. The texture is liquidy powder. I can't remember the name of the collection, but I could swear this was it.
That's this collection! They came out today at the Bay, state side peeps have to wait until I think either the 12th or 20th to see these.

StarrySim

That's this collection! They came out today at the Bay, state side peeps have to wait until I think either the 12th or 20th to see these.
Oh good, so I'm not crazy after all. But I'll be skipping the collection. The texture is interesting, but too glittery and I prefer all my shadows organized in 15-pans or palettes. I rarely reach for singles.

valkyria47

I hope these will be awesome I can't wait for the pictures and the colors!!! I got super excited when paparazziboy said they were awesome, long wearing, etc, can't wait O.O

katred

Specktra Bestie
The main thing for me is going to be how the shadows make my eyes feel. I have reactions to so many cream formulas that I always have to be careful. Must remind myself to be very careful and not buy a bunch of them right off. I'll start with one... but which one???
wacko.gif

liba

The main thing for me is going to be how the shadows make my eyes feel. I have reactions to so many cream formulas that I always have to be careful. Must remind myself to be very careful and not buy a bunch of them right off. I'll start with one... but which one???
wacko.gif
I guess the logical approach would be to first see if some of them have more glittery chunks in them than others, so you can choose a smoother one. Then, if there's a color that you know always is irritating (like anything with red in it for some folks), that's a skip.

So many of these colors sound great, but if I had to pick one sight unseen, I think I'd go for the black one, since I'm always on the hunt for the perfect wet-look black, or maybe Pure Flash!!, which paparazziboy got me all intrigued about with his "silverfish" shimmer description.

Although who am I kidding....I'm gonna probably get a bunch of these if they do what Big Bounce did but better!
eyelove.gif

singer82

So let me get this straight...The shadows will be out Aug 2nd at MAC stores and online. And the sets are only on nordstrom? Or will the sets be at MAC later on? It's a tad confusing.

paparazziboy

So let me get this straight...The shadows will be out Aug 2nd at MAC stores and online. And the sets are only on nordstrom? Or will the sets be at MAC later on? It's a tad confusing.
the set will only be at NORDSTROMS the shadows will launch august 2nd in all locations.there are 2 bags from illustrated that will launch with 2 4 others at mac stores for their annual makeup bag refresh. hope that clears up the confusion

baghdad81

I went to the bay all excited today to see this collection. The MA kindly informed me that this will launch July 23rd (if that's a thursday) and that it is NOT a Bay exclusive (only illustrated is). She also said the pro store should get them maybe this upcoming week. I am curious StarrySim which bay did u find these at? I was at the queen street bay!

liba

I talked some more about the shadows with my MA today!

He said they're VERY VERY pigmented.
cheerleader.gif
They're not glittery, but more like the sheen of a Veluxe Pearl - not as wet look as the Big Bounce Shadows (a little sorry to hear that, even though the rest of it sounds phenomenal - my wet look hunt is still on, it seems!). They already have the display in, but they haven't gotten their shipment of the products yet. I'll know more when those come in. Whee - very excited for these.....I toned down my Heavenly Creatures shadow buying looking forward to these babies.