Ellenton, FL CCO (Prime Outlets at Ellenton)

Re: Ellenton, FL CCO (Prime Outlets at Ellenton)Jill

new shipment next week in ellenton
The newer Orlando store is okay. They have about the same about as Ellenton. They don't really have a choice in what they get in their stores.

ufallyg8r

Hi there!!! I went today and they had gotten in some new stuff...here's what I remember:

Eyeshadows:
Nylon
Print
Gorgeous Gold
Surreal
Talent Pool (Starflash Collection)
Glamour Check! (Starflash Collection)
Warming Trend (Cool Heat Collection)
Cool Heat (Cool Heat Collection)

New Tendertones - I can't remember all of the colors, they had about 6 total

Comet Blue Dazzleglass

Holiday '08 Little Darlings Softsparkle/Eyepencil Set

MSF Lightflush

Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush (Red She Said Collection)

Hope this helps somebody! Take care!
mac_addict.gif

We're suppose to get a shipment in 2 weeks..Looks like there wasn't much available. Boss tried to order more today..who knows what we'll get!

Prototype83

Went to the CCO last Wednesday (I'll be back next week, I also got the news they're will be another shipment lol). I was waiting for something so I had time to write some of the stuff down. Here goes...

Here's what I saw
The Natural MSF's (most of the shades were there). They also had the duos w/ the shimmer highlight side.
Hyperreal foundation
Light Flush MSF (Warmed was gone, luckily I picked that up on the last trip)
Bronzing Powders from the Neo Sci-Fi collection
Blushes and Beauty Powders
Graphito/ Mauvism paints
Most of the Tendertones
Charged H20
Strobe Cream
Dubonnet, Chintz on Chintz, and Snob lippies (of course there were several more, but these are the ones I can think of right now). They had a blue one too.

SHARKSKIN s/s (I mean like 7 of them!! still kicking myself for not getting one)
Also had Mangomix, Crimsonnaire, Penny, Overcast, Sea Me, Precious Pink and several more s/s

Brushes:206, 183, 192, 231, 223, 223, 208, 162, 6, 236, 134.

Eyeshadows: Surreal, Vellum, Chill (this just came out, right?), Lotusland, Grand Entrance, Gorgeous Gold, Meet the Fleet, Nylon, Floral Fantasy, Post Haste, Pen N Pink, Passionate, Cool Heat, Warm Chill, Evening Aura, Femme-Fi, Warming Trend...

Pigment: Golden Lemon, Pastorale, Mutiny, Smoke Signals, Off the Radar, Bell Bottom Blue :0)...

They also had alot of the MES duos too...

There were pallettes, brush sets, lippies, l/g, lipgelles, and lip pencils galore...but my hands got tired LOL!

Fataliya

Gah, I want that Golden Lemon pigment soo bad. BTW, what are the "natural" msf's? Are those the petticoat, etc., or are those the light, medium, etc. ones?

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Gah, I want that Golden Lemon pigment soo bad. BTW, what are the "natural" msf's? Are those the petticoat, etc., or are those the light, medium, etc. ones?

The light, medium, dark, deep dark ones

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
The light, medium, dark, deep dark ones

Cool! I use the Light one, so I'll have to go and pick a couple more up. I'm starting to see pan on one of mine.

Then I could just conveniently pick up the Golden Lemon pigment! Yeah!

MACLovin

Damn, I wanna go up there! I live in the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area but this CCO is sooo much better than my crappy one down here that never has ANY pigments or good shadows.. I won't be up there until the 4th of July weekend though
ssad.gif
But i'll definitely stalk this thread right before my trip. hehe

littletidbit30

MY FIRST POST!!! Glad to be here!

I love this CCO! They have lots of shadesticks. They had all but Shimmermint, Cedarose, and Gracious Me (unless there are some I don't know about as a MAC newbe). I also got an "O" lippie from there and I am now in LOVE with MAC lippies! My trip to this CCO has made me able to say:
mac_addict.gif
. It is all over for me now. LOL!

Soeth23

Just went today and this is what they had:

The regular foundations...
Blushes in
Sweetness, True Romantic, Serenly, Enough Said, Taupe, Emote, Stark Naked, Other Wordly, Shy Beauty, Feeling.. and a couple more.
The 2 in one powders... with the matte side and the highlighting side.
Light Flush MSF
They had those highlighting powders that have the swirls design on them
3 Sculpt & Shape powders
Mystery Powder
Studio Scuplt foundation. I was surprised to see that there. They had about 6 shades.

Lips:
3 Stylistics lipsticks
About 10 lipgelee
Slimshines
About 12 Tendertones--- they had Take a Hint, Shush!, Tender Baby, a light purple one, an orange one, Sweet Tooth, a brownish one.. and a few more.

A few lip conditioners
A few 3d Glasses + Chromaglasses
3 See Thru lip colors

Comet Blue d/g

Fafi:
Both Fafi Quads, 1 of the glosses (the burgundy one), the 129se in a Fafi bag, the smallest

Heatherette:
The lashes & the double pencils

McQueen:
Pharaoh + Electro Sky paint pots & Pagan e/s

Moonbathe:
Clair de Lune & some lipsticks

Lure:
Lure Lipstick

Neo Sci-fi:
Time & Space e/s
Femme Fi e/s
Evening Aura e/s
Solar Riche bronzing powder

Matte2:
A few shadows that included: Post Haste, Signed, Sealed, Typographic, Graphology...and a few others..

Starflash:
Go, Bold & Brazen, Sunset B, Star by Night, Dreammaker.. and about 3-4 more.

Cool Heat e/s
Warming Trend e/s

Royal Assets:
Cool Eyes palette & it was either the smokey or the metallic one.
Brush sets
Pearlglider liners Sets
Both gloss sets
Lip Palettes

Passions of Red - Holiday 2008:
Soft Sparkle pencils + Brush sets + Warm Eyes palette

Colourforms:
Palettes, lipsticks & pigments

Eyes:
Mineralize shadows in Mercuric, Engaging?, Silver Family?, Play on Plums, a pink one.. Odd Couple, Interview/Purple X...and a few others

About 10 glitter liners... didn't look at the shades.

About 15 pigments...some shades were: Lark About, Bell Bottom Blue, Off the Radar, Smoke Signal, Golden Lemon, Gilded Green, Circa Plum, Tea Time, Mauvement, Jardin Aires, Pastorale and a few more.

Fluidline in Delphic..and 1 more I think.

About 10 shadesticks...Overcast and I didn't look at the names, but I think they had Corn. They had a purple one, cranberry color, green, beige...a few more.

Misc:
Green handle brush set, Holiday 2007 & 2008 Brush sets
183 brush, 134 brush
An angled brush, lip brushes, liner brushes...they had about 8-10 full sized brushes
Moisturelush cream eye cream
Charged H2O

bella1342

Can someone please cp me a stark naked blush? Please oh please? I Love this blush.

If you can pm me please.

No longer have the "lure" lipstick, gel (stain)blush, and lip stains. I guess shipment for mac won't be in for a while. I can't believe people have time to write down all that is in the store. Doesn't mean much considering things things are pulled of the shelf all the time.

(also pulling nightfish)
ssad.gif

hey allison! Not much in mac but warm eyes from "red" collection and a brush set! sorry -jill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufallyg8r
I went on the 29th...they only had Star by Night from the Starflash collection left. So sad...but I did pick up Warming Trend from the Cool Heat collection. They also had pressed blot powder in light and medium for $13 and brush cleaner for $9. Still quite a few dazzleglasses.

I spoke with Jill there and told her about this site...hopefully she'll come join and fill us in on the latest products! She's super sweet!

Have a good one!

mac_addict.gif

ufallyg8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell bottom blu
hey allison! Not much in mac but warm eyes from "red" collection and a brush set! sorry -jill

Thanks Jill...I was actually just there this Sunday. I picked up the Tendertones, some MSFs and blushes. The ladies were picking on me, saying I was stimulating the economy!!!
lol.gif

I'm going to see my sis in Orlando this weekend and will probably go to the Pro store.

If I'm not completely broke I may stop back in for some other stuff!!!

Just curious if you've tried the Bobbi Brown shadows...I was eyeing a couple last time I was in there, Stone and Champagne I believe...I'm tempted, yet nervous, to cheat on MAC! If you tried them, let me know what you think. Thanks!​

mac_addict.gif

HI!
Yes I have tried the Bobbi Brown eye shadows and they are pretty nice, but mac is still my favorite. See you next time you are in.
-Jill

Fataliya

I went today and got lots of goodies. I would have missed the pigments had I not looked at the counter.

I saw a couple e/s in the orange package...Neo Sci-Fi maybe?

The lady said "WOW! You REALLY like MAC, huh??"

*blush* Yes Ma'am!!

ufallyg8r

hey, does anybody know when the next shipment is coming in???

also, jill, do you guys have any signed, sealed? it's a mac eyeshadow...i know it was there a while ago, but i wasn't sure if i needed it....come to find out, i do
smiles.gif
thanks hon! have a good one!

Latest posts