Ellenton, FL CCO (Prime Outlets at Ellenton)

Hey Allyson. We do have signed sealed put aside for you. Gayle said you had called and she told you we didn't have it. Well she found it after you called and put it away. Nothing new in mac yet.
ssad.gif

littletidbit30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell bottom blu
Hey Allyson. We do have signed sealed put aside for you. Gayle said you had called and she told you we didn't have it. Well she found it after you called and put it away. Nothing new in mac yet.
ssad.gif

I was just in there on Wednesday and we talked about Hello Kitty stuff! How are ya? I was begging you to let me know what came in the shipment I was told you guys got. NO NEW MAC?!?!
ssad.gif
That makes me sad!

Prototype83

Just went there today. There was nothing much other than what was already posted. I bought Comet Blue dazzleglass. They had about 10 of Signed, Sealed. They do have alot of the holiday brush sets available including the face set from this past season.

The best thing I saw today was the FULL SIZE brush set!!
drools.gif
It includes a full size 187, 222, 168, and a angled brush (the 264?). It was only 87.50 which is a GREAT deal seeing that retail for the 187 alone is $48.

TampaMystic

I was there today, and picked up a few things.
MAC Products:
-Fafi Eyes 1 quad $25.25
-Mineralize Skinfinish (medium/natural & shimmer) $18.75
-Shadestick (Pink Couture) $11.75
-Pigment (Viz-A-Violet) $13.75
-Brushes (242 $15.50) & (275 $17.00)

Bobbi Brown:
-Tinted lip balm (Golden Pink $12.75)

Wish I could of picked up more, but there selection was kind of slim.
I had a great time shopping though!!
sneaky.gif

Fataliya

I need more MSF powder in Light, and I wanna try the Strobe Cream...does anyone know if they have it in stock there??

Indigowaters

Yes. They had strobe cream last weekend when I went in. They also had alot of the new tendertones and about 5 Fafi bags. They were $48 so I didn't get one. Love Fafi, but not that much.

Fataliya

I went the other day. I got my Strobe Cream, but no MSF in Light. They had the shimmery one, but I didn't like it.

I also got Chill e/s, but other than that, I thought it was a pretty slim selection.

I wanna hit Orlando, but hubby doesn't wanna drive that far, lol.

chickatthegym

^ Do you rem what other shadows or lipsticks they had? Thanks! I am meeting a friend in Bradenton next week and hopefully will have time to swing by the CCO
smiles.gif

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^ Do you rem what other shadows or lipsticks they had? Thanks! I am meeting a friend in Bradenton next week and hopefully will have time to swing by the CCO
smiles.gif

Lipsticks and Glosses, I don't know, cuz I honestly only glance at them, I don't really look at the names. That blue lipstick has been there for months, though.

Eyeshadows that I remember:

Chill
Claire De Lune
Shore Leave
Sunset B I think it's called
A Red one....Provocative?
Signed, Sealed
And quite a few blues and browns..Mattes, I think.

I'm sorry I can't remember the names better.
th_confused_new.gif

chickatthegym

Thanks! Sounds like it's worth checking out then
smiles.gif
Who am I kidding, I know I wouldn't be able to pass it up LOL. I can report back if there is anything new
smiles.gif

Fataliya

Quote:
Thanks! Sounds like it's worth checking out then
smiles.gif
Who am I kidding, I know I wouldn't be able to pass it up LOL. I can report back if there is anything new
smiles.gif

Hope ya find some good stuff!

I almost forgot, they had some e/s in the orange pots...whatever collection that was....it was before my "time" with MAC, lol.

chickatthegym

^ Thanks
smiles.gif
The e/s in the orange pots are from the Neo Sci collection... I actually found those at another CCO too.

They didn't have anything new I don't think... but still some good finds!

The Pearlglide eyeliners in Black Russian and Spare Change.

Kohl Power Eye Pencils in Feline and Orpheus.

223 Brush

Signed, Sealed e/s

Outspoken Mineralize shadow (they had a LOT of the mineralize shadows on the counter).

Angel Cream Plushglass

Major Minor Lipglass

They had a TON of blush there- which I was really pumped about! I got True Romantic, Shy Beauty, Stark Naked and they had Naunce in the Mineralize Blush!

They have a lot of pigments on the counter- I got Viz A Violet and Gold Mode.

EllentonCCO2.jpg

EllentonCCO1.jpg

MACLovin

^ Wow, I'm sooo jealous! I wish my CCO had all that stuff, mine sucks!!

I stalk this thread because I'll be up there in July, haha.. i know it's a long ways away but I've been looking forward to it since last July..lol. This CCO is sooooo much better than mine. I really hope they have some goodies in a few months, im sure they will...

until then I will just drool over everyone else's hauls.. hehe

chickatthegym

^ Well they def had a lot of good stuff so I am sure they will in July too
smiles.gif
I got in trouble with the hubby though so now I am "grounded" from CCO's for at least a month he said HAHA! O well, I knew I wouldn't be back up that way so I had to get it when I was there
smiles.gif

Indigowaters

I went last weekend and they had the usual eyeshadows, lipglass and blush. But they did also have both Fafi quads and the Tempting quad with the lime green in it. Quote:
Originally Posted by ufallyg8r
Anyone been lately?

Indigowaters

I think I do remember seeing one, but I'm not quite sure.
Quote:
^Do you rem if they had any MSFs?

Latest posts