Emotional Boyfriends....

NicksWifey

I'm glad you two were able to talk about it and clear the air. I do think it's for the best that you guys seperate. You do have to stay strong, and keep your head up. Only YOU know what's best for YOU
winks.gif

And remember this old saying...if you love someone, let them go and if they loved you, they will come back. Or something to that extent! There is nothing wrong with taking a break until he has time to heal his wounds.

wittynickname

Oh wow. This story was truly depressing.

Depressive people know they are irrational, yet they can't stop themselves from behaving the way they do. Assuming the problem still exists (if he is still in your life and if he is still depressed), you should inform his parents of his behavior, then inform law enforcement and ask medical professionals. His behavior is not indicative of his true self, but of his compromised brain chemistry. It is difficult for me to empathize, as I am naturally perky. I was once a coffee junky, yet when I weaned myself off coffee over a period of a long weekend, I was miserable and rude to others.