Enabler-ville

CarmenK

Hey lovely ladies! Just popping in to say I've missed you all these last couple days. It's been a looooooong week and work is kicking my ass. I need a long nap. Not even the thought of possibly buying new makeup can lift my tired mood...well, maybe if mac decided to release the matte lippies early, lol.
Oh No! :( I hope you get some rest love!

Melrose

Hey buddy, I've missed you too. I hope you can get some rest today tho. Did you pick anything up from the Simpsons?
Oh No! :( I hope you get some rest love! 
Thanks ladies! I got some much needed rest and fell asleep around 5:30 yesterday and slept thru the entire night, waking up at 7 this morning. It was a long, tough week but I feel so much better now. I decided to completely skip the Simpsons and had been looking to artificially wild but now I'm not so sure. I'm hoping I get a chance to check it out in person. How have you all been doing? I miss having time to myself and being able to come here to talk and share with all you sweet ladies.

pandorablack

@Pandora, I don't know you that well but I do know that what you did is hard to do. But years from now you will be so glad that you did. I'm old enough to have some regrets about some choices, but doing that was something I've never, ever regretted. Once I learned that I was happier without that guy, it just made me stronger.
Thank you. It was very hard to do. I was depending on him for housing and transportation, my life is a lot more difficult now but at least I'm safe.

MelroseLuvsMkup

Morning Mel. Things are going okay, August was pretty crappy but I'm holding out hope for September. How are you doing? Have a good weekend?
I'm holding up, weekend was pretty good. Finally had two days back to back with no drama at work! Relaxed yesterday, that helped to clear my mind a bit.
August was rough. Hoping the rest of this year can look brighter for all of us.

NaomiH

I'm holding up, weekend was pretty good. Finally had two days back to back with no drama at work! Relaxed yesterday, that helped to clear my mind a bit.
I sure hope so! I also hope the no work drama continues for you, that kinda stuff always brings me down a bit.

CarmenK

Morning ladies! omg August was a crappy month for me too. :( I hope the rest of the year is better for all of us! I'm really looking forward to this thursday to do a little retail therapy

CarmenK

I don't even know where my Simpsons package is, UPS hasn't updated it at all. I'm just anxious to see how GP will look on me, I love how it looks in some of the swatches I've seen and hopefully its not too bright of an orange.

Oh and I was shopping around on Mac last night and saw the little price increase on the concealers, I remember just yesterday when the prolong wear debuted at $16.50 and now its 20 bucks. Still its my favorite and I will forever buy it. lol

NaomiH

Thanks ladies! I got some much needed rest and fell asleep around 5:30 yesterday and slept thru the entire night, waking up at 7 this morning. It was a long, tough week but I feel so much better now. I decided to completely skip the Simpsons and had been looking to artificially wild but now I'm not so sure. I'm hoping I get a chance to check it out in person. How have you all been doing? I miss having time to myself and being able to come here to talk and share with all you sweet ladies.
Glad to see you, Melrose! Hope that first week of school wasn't too brutal for you. :)

NaomiH

Morning ladies! omg August was a crappy month for me too. :( I hope the rest of the year is better for all of us! I'm really looking forward to this thursday to do a little retail therapy
August *finger* Yay for retail therapy! What are you planning on getting?