Enabler-ville

NaomiH

Oh! Yea that's the worst I hate when the weather changes it makes them worst for me as well ...I've been dying the last couple of days
I am dreading Spring, that's usually when I get hit the hardest and a little bit during the transition from Fall to Winter. :/

NaomiH

I know right! This month sucked for me! lol I definitely want to get the new studio sculpt powder I'm so over the MSFN especially with the new bulky packaging -_- And possibly natural wilderness if its not too close to uninterrupted.I wanted to get another gloss from the Simpsons but I think Grand Pumpkin will do. I'm putting myself on a low buy the rest of this year lol

Oh I got Heaux and why is it so perfect!! *cries* I can't believe I missed out on this shade and I wish I had a back up. I've only tried it on but plan on wearing it this weekend and will return with pics! Still trying to figure out the best eye look to wear with it though =/

Good afternoon! Hope you had a good weekend as well!

Yea I like what she did to it! Very different & unique.

I seriously miss those damn smileys! lol
Sounds like a good list you have going! I have the Careblend and really like it but I don't know how it compares to the MSFN. I'm so glad you were able to snag a Heaux! I seriously think it was the best lippy that came out all of last year. Can't wait to see your pics of you in it, I know you'll look gorgeous!