Escape From Death into Fire-Eyed Divaism....(photo intensive)

Mien

Your MU is flawless and you look beautiful in that dress, really stunning!! Good luck with everything, I understand your pain..

coachkitten

Glad to see you back posting! It is gorgeous as usual. I am so sorry to hear about all of the passings in your life.
smiles.gif
You're in my thoughts!
smiles.gif

Colorqueen

Re: Escape From Death into Divaism....(photo intensive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
I am so totally in love with your SHOES! OMG. LOL. I also hate to hear that you are having a rough time,.. but honey you are looking great despite that!

Hiya,
Thanks for your kind words!

Those shoes are so thrilling to me too! They are Carlos Santana shoes I found at TJ Maxx on clearance and they are actually COMFORTABLE! First time I ever found shoes like that which actually feel comfortable! I don't even know I have them on much of the time.
cheerleader.gif

Hard to believe, isn't it?

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
My goodness! I'm so sorry you've gone through so much.
ssad.gif

Your hair is... Oh.. my... god... I LOVE your hair! It's SO gorgeous!!!
Oh, and I opened this up, and my male co-worker said, "WHO is THAT??? She's damn good lookin'. I love those eyes." LOL

You made my day with this, do you know that? THANKS!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenNpaci
your dress is lovely and such a flattering color! I really love the look sort of neutral but with a POP! just keep smiling!

Thanks- I am enjoying playing with colors I don't normally wear or use. It is great fun!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time with things. It must be awful but I hope your brief outing will not be a rare occurence. You look beautiful
smiles.gif

Thank you for your kind words. I am hoping we can find enjoyment in the midst of it all too. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Truly.

macjunkieTURKEY

i love, love loooove this fotd!
you look like a "cover girl"
and i am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time.imho you should consult a pedagogue about telling the loss of your friend to your daughter. it is such a delicate subject
ssad.gif

Colorqueen

I just HAD to add this- I finally found my best friend growing up (for like 20 years) and we had the most wonderful talk. It was very exciting to be in touch with her again and I am greatly relieved.
thmbup.gif

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers, you guys are fabulous.

Just HAD to tell you all.

THANK YOU!!!
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts