Estée Lauder - Courrèges Estée Lauder Collection

Candycoatedclos

I would love to hear your thoughts on the palettes, which by the way are available at most dept stores.
I stopped by the NYC store on 34th street and the palettes werent in stock yet. I might be able to stop by the one on 5th ave in the next few days to see.

i did however, back up that MUFE palette. The highlighter is stunning!

Dalshandra

Ekk Let me know! What time do you get off? I maybe able to stop by again if I get off at 5:30!
Ugh can't get out any earlier than after 7:30 tonight :-( hopefully there will still be some left! I walked into the 150 Broadway this morning and asked one of the SA's who recognizes me and she said they have the lip products from the collection but not the face or eye yet so maybe in another week or 2 they'll be ready to put out the whole display. I'll check in with her again and let yall know!

Candycoatedclos

Ugh can't get out any earlier than after 7:30 tonight :-( hopefully there will still be some left! I walked into the 150 Broadway this morning and asked one of the SA's who recognizes me and she said they have the lip products from the collection but not the face or eye yet so maybe in another week or 2 they'll be ready to put out the whole display. I'll check in with her again and let yall know!
Thanks! Fingers crossed if you get to go in tonight!

Dalshandra

Managed to drag myself through the pouring rain by about 7:45 but they were already sold out. I even tried to ask an SA but she said "We just got it today and it's just one of those things that we sold out of immediately." I'll check with with 150 Broadway again next week and hope they get the full collection! Thanks again though for the heads up. Even though i couldn't get there in time, it was nice that the lovely folks of Specktra were trying to get the word out to other hopeless highlighter addicts like me
yes.gif

Medgal07

I stopped by the NYC store on 34th street and the palettes werent in stock yet. I might be able to stop by the one on 5th ave in the next few days to see.

i did however, back up that MUFE palette. The highlighter is stunning!
Wow! Then I need to take a look at that! Thanks!!!
friends.gif

Candycoatedclos

Managed to drag myself through the pouring rain by about 7:45 but they were already sold out. I even tried to ask an SA but she said "We just got it today and it's just one of those things that we sold out of immediately." I'll check with with 150 Broadway again next week and hope they get the full collection! Thanks again though for the heads up. Even though i couldn't get there in time, it was nice that the lovely folks of Specktra were trying to get the word out to other hopeless highlighter addicts like me
yes.gif
Already?!? Geez that store was packed. Ok next time I'm in store I'll post about something like this and try to pick up extra products!

treasuremymac

It's stunning! I'm working on a contour/highlight package for here so I should have a video up soon. Maybe I'll snap some up close pics for just in here before MUFE sells out!
Do you think it will sell out @Candycoatedclos? I am wearing it today and LOVE it!!!! Very intense rich gold like color.

I think MUFE will also be at IMATS so I may hold off on buying another one because everything will be discounted there :)

Candycoatedclos

Do you think it will sell out @Candycoatedclos? I am wearing it today and LOVE it!!!! Very intense rich gold like color.

I think MUFE will also be at IMATS so I may hold off on buying another one because everything will be discounted there :)
I hope not! You should definitely get a back up! Hopefully they'll hear our please and make a palette with just that!

Dalshandra

Already?!? Geez that store was packed. Ok next time I'm in store I'll post about something like this and try to pick up extra products!
So I popped into the 150 Broadway this morning and sure enough there was the Courreges display with everything there EXCEPT the dang powder highlighter.
th_stormy.gif

I asked an SA I hadn't met before to look if they had any others and she apologized after going through the drawers and finding none of course, explaining that it was Limited Edition and probably wouldn't restock.

So that's it. I'm done Estee Lauder! I play enough Hide and Seek games with your company MAC, and I expect it from them at this point but I'm done chasing this illuminator down. I went and did what any good highlighter addict would do and used my Sephora Flash Shipping to get my paws on the Becca Copper and the MUFE Contouring Duo's. I had been unsure about getting them since I had planned on getting the Courreges but goodness not if it means more MAC style hunting. The Becca Copper and the MUFE duo's are STUNNING and exactly what I want from a highlighter.

*deep breaths* I'm channelling my inner Elsa and just Letting It Go. Even if it comes out later at a leisurely pace in large quantities at all the Estee Lauder counters, I just couldn't care less anymore. Good luck to those of you still on the hunt! If I do see it available I will definitely let my fellow highlighter addicts know!
cheerleader.gif

bunnypoet

Did anyone who placed a pre-order for the tentative March 12 ship date have their package mailed out yet? I received the standard EL letter about how if the order is not shipped within a month, then it is cancelled.

Candycoatedclos

So I popped into the 150 Broadway this morning and sure enough there was the Courreges display with everything there EXCEPT the dang powder highlighter.
th_stormy.gif

I asked an SA I hadn't met before to look if they had any others and she apologized after going through the drawers and finding none of course, explaining that it was Limited Edition and probably wouldn't restock.

So that's it. I'm done Estee Lauder! I play enough Hide and Seek games with your company MAC, and I expect it from them at this point but I'm done chasing this illuminator down. I went and did what any good highlighter addict would do and used my Sephora Flash Shipping to get my paws on the Becca Copper and the MUFE Contouring Duo's. I had been unsure about getting them since I had planned on getting the Courreges but goodness not if it means more MAC style hunting. The Becca Copper and the MUFE duo's are STUNNING and exactly what I want from a highlighter.

*deep breaths* I'm channelling my inner Elsa and just Letting It Go. Even if it comes out later at a leisurely pace in large quantities at all the Estee Lauder counters, I just couldn't care less anymore. Good luck to those of you still on the hunt! If I do see it available I will definitely let my fellow highlighter addicts know!
cheerleader.gif
Ack! If I see any in the other stores I'll pick itup for you? I can't believe it flew off of the shelves that fast!

Dalshandra

Ack! If I see any in the other stores I'll pick itup for you? I can't believe it flew off of the shelves that fast!
You are an angel! Really I am still floored by the kindness and feeling of family here at Specktra despite the occasional bad apple. I think I have made my peace with this thing and moved on from it so please don't go to any trouble or effort to get one just for me! Hehe 3 trips around Manhattan was enough to turn me off of this particular item! I will definitely be over in the Highlighter addict board plotting the next hunt!! Thank you so much though for your thoughtful updates and kind offer!! Dalshandra

pbpink

So I popped into the 150 Broadway this morning and sure enough there was the Courreges display with everything there EXCEPT the dang powder highlighter. :storm: I asked an SA I hadn't met before to look if they had any others and she apologized after going through the drawers and finding none of course, explaining that it was Limited Edition and probably wouldn't restock. So that's it.  I'm done Estee Lauder! I play enough Hide and Seek games with your company MAC, and I expect it from them at this point but I'm done chasing this illuminator down.  I went and did what any good highlighter addict would do and used my Sephora Flash Shipping to get my paws on the Becca Copper and the MUFE Contouring Duo's.  I had been unsure about getting them since I had planned on getting the Courreges but goodness not if it means more MAC style hunting.  The Becca Copper and the MUFE duo's are STUNNING and exactly what I want from a highlighter.  *deep breaths* I'm channelling my inner Elsa and just Letting It Go.  Even if it comes out later at a leisurely pace in large quantities at all the Estee Lauder counters, I just couldn't care less anymore.  Good luck to those of you still on the hunt! If I do see it available I will definitely let my fellow highlighter addicts know! :cheer:
in case you need an additional fix at another point - there is a color called dulce de leche in the Laura Geller Macaroons Set, it is a dupe for the CxEL color not that you care but I just looked and the set is available brand new on eBay for not much - it comes with 9 small size colors, 3 highlights + 3 blush + 3 eyeshadow (I use all as highlights) one of the other highlights is called honey lavender, I mean no words... i never even heard of LG before a few months ago but that set is TDF and I went through stash and from what I had that was closest - plus, you can have 8 others to swoon over and you will swoon away! pop in name on YT, there is a really good review there + you can see every color... also, did you see Laura Mercier LE on sephora? she has a new highlight, I just ordered so I know it's there!! xx night fellow addict! I need that Becca + Mufe's too! they are stunning!